Little Rules

Maddie POV

I was now sitting in the living room on the couch; with my brothers in the chairs on each side of me. Was I ready to do this? Sam said him and Dean had a hunch about this situation. That means they've talked about it before. My thoughts were interrupted when Sam started the conversation.

"So Maddie, your a little. Correct?"

I nodded.

"Can you explain what that means to us?"

I thought about it for a moment. How would I put this? "Uhm okay well It's basically where I regress to a younger age and.." I trailed off. I had to think about it. What does this really mean for me? "..And I forget about whatever's troubling me. It helps me relieve stress, and it's fun for me." Yeah that's a good way to put it.

"What age do you usually regress to?" Dean asked. I still can't believe this is actually happening.

"I'm not really sure, just because I'm not really thinking about it at the time. But I'd say around 2-4 so far."

"And littles need caregivers?" Sam asked, but it sounded more like a statement.

"Yeah some do,"

"Do you need one? Have you ever thought about it?"

"Well I'd like one. I definitely want to feel taken care of when in my littlespace." I answered not knowing where he was going with this.

Sam and Dean looked at each other, then back at me.

"We were thinking we could be your caregivers." Dean started. "We're already with you 24/7, and we help you out anyway."

I thought about it for a minute. They are with me all day, I'd never be alone. And I do like the idea of them being my Caregivers. I looked at both of them with a shocked expression. "Really? You guys would do that?"

Sam smirked at my shocked face. "Yeah of course,".

"So?" Dean replied this time.

"Yeah!" I enthusiastically Answered.

Sam and Dean cracked into a smile and got up to hug me. I stood up to hug them and couldn't help but to bounce up and down. This is literally crazy!

"Okay I think we should come up with some rules tho." Sam said. "I need you to grab a piece of paper and a crayon for me."

I said a quick 'Ok' and quickly ran upstairs to grab my supplies. I felt myself involuntary regressing, but was to busy getting my materials to care. I hurried back down the stairs and into the living room. I kneeled at the table in the middle of the floor with my heels on my behind. "Otay, mm weady." I saw Dean coo at my words.

"Okay I need you to write Rules at the top okay?" Dean said.

"Ok." I wrote 'RULES' in my blue crayon at the top of the paper.

"Rule no.1 : No cursing//cussing
Rule no.2 : Be nice to others
Rule no.3 : No lying. (We'll find out either way)
Rule no.4 : Try to eat at least 2 meals everyday
Rule no.5 : No sweets without asking
Rule no.6 : Bedtime 9:00 on weekdays, 11:00 on weekends
Rule no7. : Try to Take a nap everyday
And Rule no8 : Tell us where your going before you go"

Dean stopped for a minute or 2 to let me finish writing the rules down. "Okay now write Rewards under that." Then he started with my Rewards.

" 1. Candy (sweets)
2. Longer Bedtime
3. More cuddles, kisses etc
4. More praises
And 5. New stuffies or pacifiers"

Once again, he stopped and let me finish writing. Sam started this time, " Now time for the punishments." I cringed at the word. I really didn't like being punished.

"1. No TV
2. No sweets
3.Corner time
4.Writing in lines
5. Soap in mouth
6.Chores
And lastly 7. Spankings."

I looked up at Sam "Huh?" I questioned.

"If you stay good, you won't need to worry about that." He replied.

I'm gonna make sure to be extra good so I can avoid those. "Otay, I think I got everwyting."

"Okay go put it on the fridge Maddie." Dean said.