She'll be fine

Dean POV

I got up at 6AM; enough time for me to wake Maddie up, and get on the road. I went to my bathroom and got myself together. Then, went to Maddie's room. I slowly opened her door, and tip-toed to her bed. I gently shook her, and whispered for her to wake up.

"Cmon Bubs, it's time to get up."

She gently stirred, and looked me in my eyes. She gave me a confused look, as to why she was up at this time. "Bubba I'm tiwred."

I smiled at the name. "We gotta go. It's another case." I explained. She seemed to understand what I was saying. She then sat up straight. "Want me to pick you up?" She nodded, and raised her arms.

I took her to my bathroom to change her, and slip a pull up on. I then dressed her in a onesie that snaps at the bottom, and sweat pants. I decided to keep her hair in 2 braids from last night. I put her on my hip, and walked back to her room. I opened her closet, and grabbed her travel duffel bag. It already had clothes and toys inside, so no need to pack another bag.

I took Maddie and the bag, downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Sam already dressed, eating a bowl of cereal. "You want some cereal, Baby?" She said a quiet yes, and buried her head in my neck. I got her bowl ready with a spoon, and set her in a chair. I left her to Sam, where he started feeding her.

I took this chance to add a couple things to her bag. A bottle, wipes, etc. When I came back into the kitchen, Maddie was finishing up the last bits of cereal. When she finished, Sam took both bowls, and set it in the sink. I picked Maddie up, and turned my attention to Sam. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah." He replied.

Me and Sam's stuff were already in the car; so we only needed Maddie's bag. I grabbed the bag, and keys and went to the Impala. I opened the back door, and strapped Maddie in her car seat. I set her bag next to her, and shut the door. I then got in the front seat and started the car.

Sam came out a second later, holding a wrapped object in his hand. He got in the seat next to me, and turned around to Maddie. "Here Bug, since we won't be here for Christmas, you get your present early." He said, handing the wrapped object to the child.

She eagerly unwrapped it, and under was a plush mushroom. She smiled at it, and let out happy sounds. "Tank you"

"Your welcome, Bug."

And with that, I pulled out of the driveway and began on our trip.

A couple hours later, we stopped at a gas station. I used this as an opportunity to obviously fill up the car, but to also stock up on snacks. (Mostly Pie and Beer). Maddie requested a pack of Gummy Bears and Apple Juice. I gave Maddie her snacks In the car, and stood outside with Sam.

"Dean, I think we might need to drop Maddie off at Bobby's place."

"Really, why?"

"Well, we never leave her at the motel alone; we always take her with us. But she might need to sit out on this one. We'd be putting her in danger." Sam explained.

I thought about it for a couple seconds. "Yeah your probably right. But she doesn't like going there."

"She should be fine for a couple hours."

"Yeah alright." I said as we got back in the car. It should be another hour till we get the Sioux Falls.

We were 3 minutes away from Bobby's place. I looked through the rear view mirror, to see Maddie looking out the window. "There's a motel over here?" She questioned.

"Yeah, no." I replied.

"Then where are we going?"

I glanced at Sam; as a signal to answer. "Your going to Bobby's house for a couple hours."

I saw her expression change from confused, to disgusted. "What? Why?! I don't wanna go there."

"Maddie we aren't leaving you at the Motel alone. You'll be safe with Bobby." I tried to explain.

"How come I'm not coming with you guys?"

"Because Maddie, this particular case is dangerous. There's gonna be LOTS of Demons. More than you can even count." I said. Just then, I pulled in the rocky dirt driveway. I parked and got out. I opened Maddie's door, unbuckled her, and grabbed her bag. "It's only for a couple hours." I reassured.

"Yeah okay," She said, rolling her eyes.

I knocked on the door, and was met with the older man. We greeted each other, and spoke for a couple seconds. Bobby walked away, and Maddie went to follow him. I stopped her before she could. "Behave. Okay?"

"Okay." She said and walked away. I wasn't sure if she really meant it or not. I shut the door, and went back to the car, where Sam was waiting. Now, it's time to take care of this situation.