Chapter 3:My little sister

Arleen's POV:

I woke up to find myself in Jake's bed. I tried to move away but he tightened his grip around me. I lay back down.

"Finally, it's Saturday." I whispered to myself.

"Good morning babe." Jake said in his morning voice.

"Hey can you let me go, I want to take a shower and call Sally."

"Sure babe." He loosened his grip and sat up turning on the TV.

Sally was my foster mom. She was a beautiful woman, short blonde hair and in her mid 30's. She is married to a 39-year-old man with sandy brown hair and wrinkles on his forehead.

They were both really nice, and they almost made me feel like I had a real family. Sadly, I was a pain in the ass to them, so they decided to send me to a boarding school.

I turned on the water and waited till it was the perfect temperature. When the water was warm enough I got in, and washed myself until I smelled 100% like strawberries.

I got out, dried myself and put on my pajamas for now. I straightened my hair and clipped a black bow to the side of it. I fixed my bangs so it fell over my right eye. My blue hair was beautiful, it went all the way down to my waist.

When I was done I decided to wear high waisted denim shorts, blue and white leggings that went up to my knees, and my ankle combat boots with a shirt that said, 'Lick me bitch' it showed my belly button.

I stepped outside and lay next to a shirtless Jake as we watched Pitch Perfect.

LIAM POV.

The morning I woke up it was sunny. It was quite rare to have a sunny day in England as it was usually breezy.

I took a shower and dressed in black jeans, and a blue V-neck. I went to wake up the other lads and then headed to make breakfast. I flipped pancakes when I heard the guys enter the kitchen.

"PANCAKES? OMG , NIAM FOR EVER!" Niall yelled, running and hugging me. He got 6 pancakes and ate them. I looked at my watch it was 2:50.

The guys stared at me. "Hmm Liam..." Louis spoke softly, "Wasn't today the day we were suppose to go meet Arleen's foster parents at 3?"

"What! How could I forget?"

I quickly washed the dishes and called to the boys. "HURRY YOUR ASSES UP LADS!" I yelled out frustrated.

When we were all in the van I started shaking because I was really nervous.

"Lad it's going to be ok." Harry said.

"Yeah, when we find her we'll take her with us she will have no choice." Louis added and everyone nodded.

"Oh, fuck yeah I'm bringing her with us." Liam said.

"So what's the address? We're driving around like retards." Louis said stopping the car. We all laughed. I took out the piece of paper where I had scribbled on the address, and gave it to him.

"Ok we will be there in 5 minutes." He started the van one again. We were outside of a very welcoming, charming and cute house. It was a 2-story building.

I walked up to the door and knocked. The lads were very excited and nervous, behind me waiting for the door to open. I saw my watch 3:05 not too late I guess.

Suddenly a woman opened the door. She had short blonde hair, green eyes and she was in her mid 30's. She had a bright smile.

"Hello, you must be Liam." she greeted.

"Yes I am, and these are my friends, Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Louis. And you are?" I asked properly.

"I'm Mrs. Walter. But, you can call me Sally. Come on in sweetie." She said opening the door and pushing us inside. The house was warm and welcoming.

"Come to the kitchen." she said. We sat on the table; Louis, Zayn, and I were across from Niall and Harry. And Sally was in front of us, staring deeply at me.

"Wow." she finally spoke.

"What?" I chuckled.

"You look just like Nelly but in a guy form." She said smiling.

"Nelly?" I asked.

"Yes Arleen, but we call her Nelly." She smiled. "So what brings you here?" She questioned.

We want to know where Arleen is, how she's doing, and maybe get a picture of her. The guys nodded agreeing with me.

"Of course, hold on." Sally got up to go fetch the picture.

"How do you think she will look?" Harry asked.

"Hot, I bet." Zayn retorted.

"Off limits!" I yelled so they got the point. They all glared at me.

But then started laughing.

Sally came in chucking. I bet she heard our little argument. She came back with a picture in her hand.

"Arleen's story is a sad one. She was adopted seven times because she was hard to handle. This girl is a fighter I have to give you that. The longest she stayed with one person, was with a guy named Erick. He was around his late twenties. She lived three years with him. When he started too..."

"Started to what?" I pushed on.

"He started raping her. She lost her virginity to him. He used to violently have sex with her and beat her up. The third year living there, she was used to all of a sudden being pulled into his room and having sex when he would come home drunk out of his mind. He then started having problems with his bills, and overall money. He put Arleen up for prostitution; she had sex with strangers with whom Erick didn't even know for a quick buck. But, you know, since she had a curvy body, and a pair of breast she was high in demand. He used it for her advantage. She was like a sex slave. She was finally taken out of that place when a neighbor heard Arleen screaming for help. He wanted to have sex with her, but she rejected him, so he was beating her. She was all bloody and barely breathing. If they neighbors didn't call when they did, Arleen probably wouldn't be here with us today. The police came just in time to find Arleen on the floor. She was sent to us, and she was having a horrible time. She was having trouble coping with the events that had happened with Erick. We sent her to therapy, but that didn't work. That was when she started to drink, smoke, and cause trouble. She was sent to eight different schools. All of them, she got kicked out of because; she used to talk back to her teachers. She even slapped some of them. She used to vandalize buildings and always had a weird obsession with fire, and lighters. She soon became a rebel. Drinking till she couldn't move anymore, or until she couldn't think straight. She did drugs, and sometimes in the morning, my husband and I used to find her in bed with random guys. We never let her go, or doubted her because we loved her and thought we could turn her around. We showed her the upmost care and love, which we thought she needed. She still is messed up, but she is lovely, and genuine, and I'm proud to have her as my foster daughter, because my husband and I love her."

When she opened her eyes she saw that we were all crying. Our mouths were open with shock, and tears stained our cheeks. Our eyes were red and puffy. She then gave us a couple of photos to pass around and look at. Once we all saw her we had one word in mind.

Beautiful.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Niall's POV

When I heard the story, I couldn't help but break down. She was such a strong girl who has been through a lot. This girl was beautiful. The picture Sally showed us was one of Arleen standing under an oak tree. Her hair was down to her waist, and it was naturally wavy. Although it was a teal blue, it complimented her nicely.

She was wearing ripped denim jeans, combat boots, and a shirt that said. 'Used to getting hurt.'

Her hands were to her sides and, her eyes showed pain and anger. Sally's phone starting playing beauty and a beat.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV.

My sister has blue hair? Drugs, Fire, Prostitution, Expulsion, and slapping people, I need to find my sister, and quick! Sally's phone began to ring. I read the caller ID and it said 'Nelly.' Our eye's popped out of our heads.

"Do you want me to put it on speaker?" Sally asked. We all nodded quietly, and listened to the conversation.

"Hello!" Arleen said. Her voice sounded as sweet as sugar.

"Hello sweetie." Sally replied. There was laughing in the background. 'SHUTUP JAKE.' We all heard Arleen yell to someone.

"Your roommate is a boy!" Sally screamed.

"Don't yell! And yes, yes he is." Arleen said calmly.

"No, Sex! I'm serious."

"Awkward. I haven't had sex in like two months. Sals. Calm down." Arleen commented.

"So have you behaved?" Sally asked.

"Well, about that.." Arleen trailed on.

"Arleen, what have we talked about?" Sally questioned.
"I may have cursed out the math teacher. Telling him, that he, and what he was teaching us was complete and utter shit." Sally rubbed her temples. We all laughed at that.

"Arleen, you can't keep doing that." Suddenly, we all heard a door slam on the other end.

"Hey bitch." Arleen said to someone on the other end. In the background we heard yelling.

"Why the hell are you calling me a bitch. You're the little slut who can't keep your hands on somebody else's man!" A girl shrieked.

Arleen then put the phone down, but she didn't hang up.

"Now you listen here you stupid fucking bimbo! I'm tired of your shit. If I want my hands on Jakes body then, hell, I will put them there! That's my fucking decision! You stupid slut! If he loved you and cared for you, he wouldn't let me put my hands on him! But does he reject me? No! He doesn't because he cares for me, more than he does you! Why don't you go suck someone's dick in the janitors closet! Because, that's what little whore's like you do! I'm talking to Sally and you interrupted me you stupid blonde bimbo! Now go get a stupid ass damn life before I fucking cut your bleached ass dyed hair off you dumb ass bitch!

I turned to see the guys shocked and amazed by how she protected herself. We heard a door slam.

"Sorry Sally." Arleen said.

"Who was that? What happened?" Sally questioned.

"The school slut Kendra. Jakes toy for the weak. But she get's pissed off about everything." Arleen sighed.

"Oh, well take your hands off of him." Sally told Arleen.

"Haha, okay, okay." Arleen assured. "I got to go. Bye Sally, Love you." Arleen chucked.

"Love you too Nelly. Bye!" They then hung up.

"Feisty one, isn't she?" Sally said.

"What boarding school is she in?" Harry finally asked.

"Rolland Visring Boarding school. It's about fifty minutes away!" She smiled.