Chapter 33: fuck this

After the little heated kiss Niall and I had the guys came and we acted like nothing happen. They did question me about the bright pink tint I had on my cheekbones but I told them I was flushed by the attention I was receiving.

We were currently at our house arguing over the fact that I refused to go to another signing or concert or meet and greet.

I shook my head as I plumped myself on the love seat being followed by the guys.

Harry sat next to me putting my legs ontop of his as I tapped away in my phone.

"Come one Arleen, we have a meet and greet in a week , please come!" Louis whined as he sat Indian style in the floor facing me .

The other guys were in the couch staring at me hoping for me to say yes.

I let out an annoyance breath as I settle my iPhone under my chin, my nail making a tapping noise , as it tapped the phone , lost in my thought.

"Your fans hate Me"I said in sly tone.

"they do not" Liam said passing his hand through his short hair.

"Yes they do. There afraid at the fact that I'm not afraid to stand up for myself " I said unlocking my phone and going through twitter.

"They do not hate you, your just being paranoid" Niall said waving it off

I stared at with a bored expression

I went to twitter and looked for the recent hashtags.

I looked up to them cleared my throat and spoked slyly " hashtag arleen rude, #arleenisdisrespectful , #fuckarleen , #liamsisterisrudetodirectioners, #wehatearleenpayne # arleenhatesdirectioners #directionershatearleen" I said said naming half of them.

"Oh looks these a new one #arleendie" I said bored as I groaned and let my head fall as I whined.

" they really like me guys" I said sarcastically .

Louis bit his lip, as he nodded "don't pay attention to them babe" he said smiling sadly at me.

I shrug it off "I'm not changing my mind , I'm not going anymore to any of your events. I'm sorry" I said as I stood up and ran up the stairs.

I slammed my door closed and laid on my stomach , feeling the comfy mattress under me. I reached my laptop and tapped my password as the picture of me and the guys popped out as my wallpaper.

I logged in twitter and smile as I read a tweet from Lisa.

"I think we need to hang out again. I miss you slut" I read as I laughed.

I scrolled down my newsfeed and the smiled that was placed on my face slowly vanished.

I grazed my lips with my teeth, biting it.

"Cutforarleen.

I pressed in it and horrifying pictures of arms full of blood, blood gushing of them, some of them were too deep to even be consider as un painful.

So much pictures , so much blood , I wiped my red shed eyes as I licked my lips. They were cutting because I was worthless .

All along those lines. They were hurting them self because of me.

I shut the computer, stared at the white ceiling .

Why have I turned so soft after I moved here. I wonder as I grew rage, anger build up on me .

I have let people judge me with out knowing. I have Stopped having fun because of the fear of disappointing Liam. I had turn soft and that is one of the reason why my old friends completely turned me off.