Chapter 15: Sneek Peak

Ok so this is going to be a sneak peak.

~~~~~~~

I stretch my fingers as I Finished writing my list of ways to destroy my nice school.

Those girls were gonna have the end of there Barbie like life.

I chuckle at my own joke. Lame.

I paced to my unpacked luggage and open it up slowly, taking in the Beauty it held. Spray cans, sharpies, hammers everything that is necessary to vandalize a school.

I began think of the way I could tag "undeclared war" in the building side wall.

I began to slowly separate the color I wanted for the first layer and the second one. When I was done, I made sure to take all those meaningless book Liam had bought me for school. Such as the science book and math book. I hid them under my bed and replace them with my spray cans. My backpack was full of them by the time I finished. I close my back pack and drag it to my closet.

As I settle it in the far corner of my closet I slowly slid the door close and walked to the chair I was sitting a couple of minutes ago.

I sat at my chair and stare out at the window seeing the birds fly.

I smiled as I turned back to face my desk.

I stare at the once blank piece of paper. Which was currently filled with ideas.

At the bottom of the picture with perfect cursive writing I wrote in little letter

-Let the war begin.

We are all hero's. we don't need no cape or superpowers to be able to turn a light on in a dark place. We just need to be brave and confident.

We all are hero's. waking up everyday battling this undeclared war, that called life. Trying to fling the white flag ontop of the problem so people could know you want peace and mean no harm. But it seem that in this days the white flag means nothing. Because the war goes on. No one knowing the end. Or how it begun. We all just keep on swimming waiting for the end of this battle we are against. From all the evil that surrond us , trying to get close to us , to finally be able to wrap us around there fingers and drown is in a hole of defeat

No one is innocent Dear, no one. Well you've seen yourself and others do horrible thing to others and they get away with it. They always do.

And on life we must embrace all of our victories, because you don't know when you will loose this battle. But no matter what.

One day. One day.

You win.