Chapter 21: Don't count me in

After the interview was over, everyone knew who I was. Pictures of me at the interview were leaked online.

All social networks were full of my pictures and arleenpayne was trending worldwide as well as "narleen" apparently it was a ship name for Niall and me.

I laughed as I got into my instagram and checked some of 1D fan pages. There were pulled up with pics of me with the caption of "OMG I wished I was her"

She is so beautiful

Her and Niall should make babies arleady

OMG you saw her friendship with louis!

I chuckled and grimaced at the baby comment. Well look at that.

Babeeeeeeeee" I heard harry call as he sat himself next to me in the couch and showed me his laptop.

The screen was a twitter account with the user of @angelofdeath

I smiled " and this?" I said as I tapped the screen with my pink nails.

It Your new twitter account, go go download the app" he said as he motion me

I got off instagram and went to AppStore searching for twitter. After downloading it I pressed the app and showed it to him.

Okay type your user and your password is Nialler" he said wiggling his eyebrows

After I logged in I slapped his head , as he laughed.

Great password nugget" I said as I ruffled his hair

I felt my phone vibrate, I turn it on to see a notification of twitter

@harrystyles mention you: my baby already made a twitter it's @angelfromdeath" he had also tagged a picture of me in the interview staring at the guys while they stared back at me smiling.

Oh god. My phone blew up with followers notification and tweets.

In a matter of seconds I had I've 1 million followers. And let's not talk about instagram.

Maaaannn you fans sure have plenty do to in there lives" I said sarcastically

They laughed and ruffled my hair.

I picked up the blanket and covered myself while I brought my knees to my chest as I tweeted.

@Angelfromdeath: what a nice username @harrystyles

I kept strolling down my newsfeed when I felt someone sit next to me. I didn't bother to look up because I knew it was one of the boys.

I was hearing the tv playing Simpsons

And the guys laughing while I tapped my phone.

My blanket risen and a body was out under it. I still didn't bother to look up. Obviously it was someone who wanted to annoy me or was cold so decided to share my blanket.

I was about to go into instagram, when my eyes widen and my mouth flew open.

I felt and rest in my thigh.

WTF.

You alright there babe?" The Irish accent rang in my ears as all the boys turn to face us.

"Yeah sorry I just remember something, no worries" I said smiling as I fixed my gaze to the phone.

Secretly I slid one of my hand under the blanket and slapped Niall hand away hearing a deep chuckle that send shiver down my spine.

But he return his hand on the same spot and became to get higher to the prohibited place.