chapter 27: Don't let me go

guilty, dissapointment, murder, 

where the only words that romed trough my mind as i gazed upon the officer who stared at me with a pale face, the pen slowly hanging from his hand. i was afraid to turn around to see my the guys. but something told me to do it.

slowly i turned my weak body to see the guys frozen. liam eyes showed pain. as well as everyone of them. i sniffled. as i turn around to face the police who still wouldnt come back from his frozen trance.

"i would take all responisbilty. i cannot say i meant no harm" i spoked softly, instantly regrettin the words that came from my mouth " because i did meant harm"

the officer snaped out of his trace and smiled weakly. he nodded unsure of what to say but sooner he found the words.

"ms.arleen. we have spoken with mr.erick. he has taken all guilt about hurting you. he accepted. we will take your case as self defence. even if it was a little bit to extreme. but something tells me that you have done worse"

i laughed humorsly "those were the days." i said smiling as i remembered the days where i had no one. i miss them.

no liam

no paparazzi

no family

no love

no harry, niall, liam, zayn or louis.

alone.

'what?" he asked questionly

"oh that before i had such a free life. where i will sleep with anyone, where i will ,smoke, drink till i cant even remember my name."

'ohh. umm ms. payne theres something i forgot to mention...' he whispered as he fumbled with his fingers.

i stared at nodding for him to go on.

"arleen you are not gonna go to jaill, but your required to go to rehab or as some people call it the mental insititution"

I  gasped as i slowly got up and stare at him straight in the eyes.

"what" i asked venomsly " you think im crazy"" i said anger laced on my tone.

"non ma'm but we can't let a person who has went trough alot to roam the streets. its for the best of your health and our citizens. you may not notice it but the obstacles that you went through may have damage your brain. axiety attacks-" he was cut off by me jumping on top of him. my hand found there way around his fat neck as i kept a tight grip

'no! you don't know me! no one does. its phatetic how someone thing they will actually know me!" i screamed the tears slowly drying and anger flared in my eyes.

i started punching his as he started yelling.

the guys were sat down trying to process what was going on. they didnt dare move.

"STOP STOP STOP!' I heard two men with white shirts and pants, as they gripped me by the waist pulling me off the police. i started struggling as i kicked and screamed. but the man had a firm grip on my legs and the other on my torso.

they slowly carried me away from the room as i screamed them to stop. i punch them and screamed and tried to take hold of the wall but failed.

"LEAVE ME" I was soon knocked out. they injected me with a calmer. and before my eyeslids slowly closed i catch a glimpse of the boys faces staring at me mortified and silent tears running down there cheeks. and like that i picked my hand and try to reach for them but my energy went away and my arm fell.

they left them take me. 

-

3 hours later

i woke up dresse all in white, my blue hair was in a messy braid to my side. my room was alone, withonly a bed and multiple windows around it. they were wide opened as the white curtains flew aroud. i got up and sat infront of them as i brought my knees to my chest.

they let me go. they promised. they promised to never do that.

not one glanze. not one action to stop them . they just stood there. anger started to build up in me as i angrily got up pulling my hair. i screamed to the tup of my lungs never knowing that there were cameras in my room that were being watched by the mental doctor and the guys.

i furious. i stare at my reflection in the mirror as i screamed and my fist collided perfectly with the mirror, breaking it into million of little pieces. just like a jigsaw puzzle. i stare at the pieces of glass fall to the ground with a low sound of " cluck"

once i felt more calm i slowly made my way to the bed and rocked myself forward and back as i bit my lip inbeetween myt lips as i gzed at the white wall infront of me.

"fuck everybody. this is yet another reason to never trust." i whispered to myself as i stopped rocking myself .

the door slowly opened to reveal tired niall. a part of me purred with delight of having him here. he slowly walked to me and caress my cheek with his thumb.

"oh my little devil."he murmured as he gently brushed his lips against mine.

"why cant i keep away from you." he whsipered as he kissed my jaw.

i gripped his shoulders and smirked as i slowly put my lips next to his ear and whispered "you should have listen when your mommy told you ,stay away from the bad ones" i whispered smiling.

"it seems i was a little disobedient, because the little boy didn't listent to his mom words, he fell for the bad one" as he smashed his lips to mine hungrily.

and that moment i knew no matter how much i wished for my old life back.

i had broken the my biggest rule.

never fall for the good one. but i arleady was.

niall gripped the hem of my shirt domentaing me as i gripped him and slammed him to the bed getting onto of him and  brought my lips once again slowly to his ear and whispered before smashing my lips to him.

i think you forgot who the innocent one was here. let me remind you" 

-----------------------------

attencion. 

HARRY GOT HURT!

now that i got your attencion. im sorry it was a short update ive been extremely busy with school. 

but the best thing is i arleady have the end planeed ( NO THE END STILL IS FAR FROM COMING) i just planned it.

its umpredictible.

its unreal.

its tragic.

its not a happy ending.

heres a little quote that could help you with the end.

"sometimes saving the one you love means loosing your life"

dont forget to follow

enjoooy -tata