Chapter 35: it was so perfect

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS
FUCKING GOING ON HERE" I heard a loud furious voice scream by my ear.

I groaned as I wiped the dried drool of the side of my lips, muttering a few curse words as I untangle myself from Niall.

My eyelids opened to come to face with Liam and the boys behind him. His face was red and you could see the visible veins on his neck as his jaw tighten, his knuckles were turning almost white and the boys were behind him dying of nervousness and biting their nails.

"Liam, mate calm down" harry Cheshire accent rang off in my ears as his hand clamped on Liam shoulder trying to bring him back.

"Fuck off styles " Liam spat as he removed Harry's hand and glared at me.

"Well good morning to you too" I muttered sarcastically wondering how Niall hadn't waken up after all this ruckus.

"Shut up with your sarcastic mouth" he told me as his facial structures became more angry.

"What's going on"I said whining as I tried to cover myself with my blankets again.

"What the fuck are you in bed with Niall" he yelled as he pushed off louis and zayn , his eyes trained at us.

"HORAN WAKE THE FUCK UP" he screamed throwing a pillow at Niall head making him screamed and hit his head on the headboard.

"What the fuck man, not cool seriously" he yelled at Liam wiping his eyes as he stick the middle finger.

"get away from my sister" his voice was laced with venom as he pulled me off the bed taking me by surprise .

I groaned as I pushed Liam and walked to louis wrapping my arms around his neck and clinging on him like a koala as I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Louis held me in place as Liam continue screaming.

"Dude chill I didn't fuck her" Niall crude word were heard as he stare at Liam annoyed .

Liam face puffed up as he stuttered angrily "you-you son of a bitch" he yelled racing to Niall before he was restrained by harry and zayn.

Louis arms tighten around me as he muttered "idiots" making me chuckle .

"Dude Liam, pipe the fuck down. We were just peacefully sleeping. If you ever find us naked fucking then you can scream" I answered annoyingly as he screamed frustrated and defeated and left.

There was a silence in the room , louis still holding me and the guys just staring at us.

"You did fuuuucccck" harry whispered singed as he made Niall chocked.

"No dude, shut up" he said as he threw a pillow at harry making him laugh .

"I made Waffles" louis sang ignoring harry perverted comment .

It was all he needed to say before Niall vanished through the door and down the stairs .

"This bitch" zayn said as he followed him.

"If he got like this by just seeing you guys sleeping , imagine of he catches you having sex" zayn asked astonished as he bit the inside of his lip.

"That would be a whole lot of shit " Louis laughed as he carried me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

He set me down on one of the stool next to Niall who had 4 pieces of waffles in his plate.

"drown this bitches In syrup" Niall cursed as he squirted almost all the syrup bottle on his waffles.

"Your weird" I muttered as I served myself some milk. He looked at me and sticked his Tongue out and began eating again.

"So where were you yesterday " louis asked as he placed my plate in front of me.