Chapter 30: Jake Pancakes

I exit the car and stretch my muscles as I pulled my little suite case that I had some little belonging. Knowing that I couldn't wear nothing but white in that mental shithole. Shit pardon my language. Shit there again. Oh god sorry.

We were leaving in a Beautiful house in the outskirts of London.

"Hahaha. Umm sorry for the other house" I muttered as I tap my feet on the floor.

"Your lucky we had insurance bitch" louis sasses me making me laugh

"Honey the only bitch it's gonna be you when I'm finish fucking you" I said smugly

Niall grimaced

"Why do everything turn dirty between your guys and Arleen that doesn't even make SENCE" Liam protested

I huffed and shrugged "I'll make it make sence " I smiled

Liam walked to the door and opened the door , holding it with his left foot as he opened it for me.

I started amazed at it.

"Amazing" I muttered

"Where my roooom?!" I asked excitedly

"OMG that the best thing your room is connected with Niall" he whispered the last time , I shivered

"take Me" I said

He gripped my hand and moved through hallways and stairs until we reached double doors. When he opened it the walls were white with only a dark purple one. It was perfect. A piano and double size bed .

"Where is it connected ?" I asked louis looking around the room

"Only I and Niall know this. It's because I was looking through this room. It was gonna be mine but after I found the door connecting it, it had to be yours babe " he said moving to a big wall mirror.

He moved it and behind it was a door that was the same color as the wall.

" I put the mirror before anybody saw the door. *cough* Liam *cough* " he said faking coughing making me giggle.

I hugged him and laid my head on his shoulders

"thank you loubear, I really did miss you" I sad letting some tears hit his shoulder.

He wrapped and arm around my waist and the other one stroking my hair

"Honey we missed you more. We missed you so much" he said whispering the last part .

"Can you make me some pancakes" I whisper randomly

He laughed as he unfolded his hand and ran down the stairs yelling at zayn to take out the stuff.

I closed my door smiling and locked it as I looked at the mirror that was moved. You had a clear view of the door.

I walked through it and open it slightly to see Niall laying on the bed, his hair was wet falling in his head. He had just taken a shower.

He's toned stomach was showing , god those abs. It seem like he was sleeping.

I looked down at my dress I was wearing, it was flower print with a belt around it, and my little flats.

I tippy toed and left the door open. Niall still hadn't seen me. He was quiet and humming a melody.

I skipped to the side of the bed with out make sound.

I'm a ninja ,I kept muttering in my head to keep me focused.

After I made it I quietly climb the bed and quietly straddle Niall waist.

Well except that. He felt when I sat on top of him.

I started trailing his jaw with my finger as I heard him groan.

"Arleen" he whispered as he saw my position.

"Hi leprechaun" I whispered as I laid in his chest and heard his heart beat.

His hand layd in my waist as he smelled my scent. Giggling like a school girl.

"Sometimes I doubt your straight " I muttered

He poked me as I yelped and jumped

"What was that for?!"I exclaim

He hugged

"I'm straight " he said jokingly

Before I could answer his plump lips came In contact with mine, his lips trapped and ate mine as he gripped my waist.

I could feel him smiling at our kiss.

And in that moment I couldn't believe the amounts of pleasure that surge through me by just a little kiss.

A little kiss.

"PANCAKES" louis voiced echoed through the house making me yelp and fall of Niall.

My cheeks burned as I smiled "I better get going" I muttered as I tried to cover my face.

He smirked and smiled "okay. We do have a door connecting our rooms, see you later" he purred as he threw a pillow at me

"Way to ruing the moment" i muttered as i left his room and ran down the stairs.

when i go tto the kitchen louis was dancing around to "hey there delilah" i smiled as i watched him amused.

"woop woop" i screamed as i bumped hips with him stealing the pancakes.

he threw his head back as he kissed my cheek and slapped me with a pancake

"ouch" i yelped

"LOUIS" i scowled as i ran around the kitchen trowing him pancakes, as he jumped and shriek.

"liam is gonna murder us" he try whispering but screamed it making liam ran down the stairs and walk in the kitchen where louis was currently in a ball in the counter pointing a spoon at me, and i on the other hand was about to throw him another pancake.

"upps"i whispered smiling as i bit the pancake and waved at him.

'ARLEEN LOUISE PAYNE, LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON'

uhh our full names. wait HE SAID MY FULL NAME!

louis barked of laughter repeating louise over and over

"liaaaaammmmmm" i whined angrily and emberrased.

he grinned as he crossed his arms and wiggle his eyebrows

"SHUT IT STRIPES YOU HAVE THE SAME NAME" he shut up after i told him that. but there was still a mischivious glint.

'GUYS ARLEEN LAST NAME IS LOUISE" he screamed around the house

My eyes widen in panick as i screamed for him to stop, my legs ran as fast as ever as i tried to catch the immature energetic boy, but by the time i finally was able to jump ontop of him making his tumble down, the guys have heard.

"you have a middle name?" harry asked chuckling

i groaned as i covered my eyes with louis shirt.

"and its louise" zayn said grinning from ear to ear.

oh god. torture.

"god dam it. two louis's" niall muttered resulting in me pinching him.

"its louise not LOUIS!" i exclaimed

"still louis" zayn sang as he wakled away

"louuuuiiiseeee with an "e' not louis" i whined as i got up.

louis got up as he straighten his shirt and put an arm around my shoulder "lets go name buddy"

"oh god" i huffed

my phone vibrated making me yelp.

i took it out of my bra and stared at it a twitter notifcations

@harry_styles tweeted :

"just found out alreen middle name is louise or should i say louis"

@AngelfromDeath @louis_tomlinson

"can i change my user name louuuuuiiii" i said happily

'NO!" he screamed like always. i huffed.

i looked at the tweet again and pressed the little button to respond.

"its LOUISEEEE WITH AN "E" little sneaky bastard, say bye to your curls

i wrote. after i posted it i heard a scream from the living room.

"NOT THE CURLS'

i burst out laughing as i walked to the living room, as soon as i was about to sit the doorbell ring.

i groaned as is hook my head and walked to the door.

i opened it to be wrapped in warm arms.

I pushed the person a little to see it was jake.

"God ARLEEN you had me so worried, you left and next thing I know your in a mental institution" he muttered as he pressed me to him.

I wrapped my arms around him "our of everything I did to you, I never believed you still worry for me jake" I whispered

He shook his head and laughed
"Babe, out of everything I did, I never believed you would be hugging me right now" he whispered huskily

"I still feel kinda crazy for doing that to Erick" I said sadly

He disconnected himself of me and grabbed my face and made me look at him, his eyes held warmth and proudness .

"Arleen Louise Payne you will never be crazy to me"

__________________________
Updaatttteeeeee!

Follow my Instagram : nataliiiiaa_
And smilewithharryxx

And I've been thinking
I really want a best friend like an internet bestfriend who is my age (14) or maybe a little older who I could text?Kik, snapchat ugly selfies and face time over and over and that we could talk every day and tell each other everything and anything.

I want it so bad :(

-Tata