The bell test

Y/N POV

I watch patiently as my alarm clock finally goes off. I turn it off and spray cologne all over me. Here's a fun fact about reanimated shinobi. We don't really need sleep but we can if we want to. Not only that. Because our bodies are reanimated ones I can't take off my clothes to take a shower. Which is very uncomfortable to take a shower with all my armor on. So. In order to at least smell fine I put on cologne. I don't really smell bad actually but I do this just as a way to tell myself I'm clean. I do wash myself but it's more of me washing the dirt off or my armor. I walk outside of my apartment and begin to make my way towards the training grounds before stopping. This is Kakashi we're talking about. He won't be there until a few hours late. I'll just wander around the village for a bit before heading over there. That or I could drag his lazy ass there. Nah. I begin to wander around the village. I say good morning to a few people as I do. I know everyone in the village including there parents, grandparents, and there parents. Everyone from the time Hashirama was the first hokage. So I pretty much know everyone from birth. Which is a bit odd since I look so young. As I walk around the village I spot Naruto sprinting. Wonder why. He's not that la-I then see a mob of villagers running after him. I tilt my head before running after them. I run past them all so fast they don't see me. I grab Naruto and jump on the roof tops far away and sit him down.

Y/N: hey are you-

He seems scared but calms down once he sees it's me.

Naruto: t-thanks for that.........

Y/N: why were they running after you?

Naruto looks away looking like he's about to cry. Ugh. I hate it when this happens. Not because I'm a jerk or anything but I never know what to say!!!

Naruto: t-they we're all calling me a demon and throwing rocks at me.

My eyes widnen a bit.

Y/N: why?

Naruto: because they say I destroyed the village and all there parents.

Right. He's nine tails juinchuriki............I sigh and pat his head.

Y/N: well. If they ever start to bother you.

I take my hand off and smile as I pay his back and place a flying Rajin mark.

Y/N: just tell me to come and I'll show up.

Naruto tilts his head.

Naruto: how will you know?

Y/N: you'll see someday. Just do what I said and I'll be there.

Naruto nods still a bit doubtful. I stand up and hold out my hand.

Y/N: come on. Let's head to the training grounds.

Naruto nods and grabs my hand. I teleport us there immediately to avoid any more of the villagers. I need to talk to saru about this. This is unforgivable.

Timeskip

My eye twitches as I finally see Kakashi arrive. He's suprised to see me. I quickly move to him.

Kakashi: I didn't know you were going to be here on time. I thought you knew how I worked.

Y/N: saw something kinda sad and I came on time. Next time. YOU BETTER BE ON TIME.