Training

3rd POV

Y/N: OK NARUTO!!!! LETS BEGIN!!!

Naruto: RIGHT!!!!

Y/N sits down and takes a small sip of his ramen bowl and sighs happily as he hums the theme of a blue bird. Naruto sits there a bit confused before tilting his head.

Naruto: um.....Y/N sensei.......what exactly are we doing.....?

Y/N: hm? Oh sorry I kinda zoned out what's up?

Naruto: YER SUPPOSED TO BE TRAINING ME!!!

Y/N: ah right. Ok. Today we're going to be learning how to send OTHER PEOPLE to flying rajin locations.

Naruto: wooooaaahhh!!! I can do that!?

Y/N nods.

Y/N: your father may have perfected the flying rajin but boy was brother Tobirama good at teleporting others....

His face then gets a bit depressed.

Y/N: I remember he once teleported me alllll the way to the land of waves just because I was bothering him to much.......(mutter) don't even know when or how he put the mark there......BUT ANYWAY!!!! Just try teleporting me somewhere!!!

Naruto: eh? But how do I....?

Y/N puts his hand to his chin and thinks for a bit.

Y/N: hmmm..........ok. Just think about the normal way you teleport but instead of focusing on yourself focus it on me!!

Naruto nods and grabs Y/N's shoulder determined while Y/N just smirks and chuckles mentally.

Y/N mentally: his face is priceless.....heheheh......

Y/N: ok. First off. Don't try anywhere specific. Just go for it!!!

Naruto: R-RIGHT!!!

Naruto closes his eyes and Y/N suddenly teleports. Y/N teleports into an open field and looks around.

Y/N: HAHAHAHA!!!! HE DID IT!!!!

Y/N raised his hand and made a sign.

Y/N: wonder where he sent me though.......

The ground exploded as a giant centipede roared and fired at Y/N. He glanced at it confused before the monster swung its claws right through Y/N's chest and is sent flying into the air. Y/N floats for a moment before sighing.

Y/N: damnit I'm in the land of sand......WAIT A SECOND HOW DID I TELEPORT ABOVE SAND!??! THE FLYING RAJIN MARK SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST SUNK BY NO-

He then saw on the centipedes forehead was Tobiramas marking symbol. Y/N sweat a bit and sighs.

Timeskip

Naruto: PERVY OLD SAGE!!!!

Man: WATCH YOUR MOUTH BRA-

Y/N teleported right in front of the two bickering and both turn to him to see a very ticked off Y/N.

Y/N: damn that Tobirama.........I don't even wanna know why he had a flying rajin mark on that thing.....hm?

 Jiriya: Y/N? Is that you?

Y/N: JIRIYA!?!?

Both laugh and hug each other tightly cracking each other's backs while still laughing.

Naruto: eh.......Y/N sensei.......you know this weirdo.....?

Jiriya: WHO YOU CALLIN WEIRDO BRAT!?

Y/N: let me guess. Research?

Jiriya: research.

Y/N: understandable.

Jiriya: indeed.

Both nod each other's head as if it was completely normal. Naruto stared at the two completely confused.

Naruto: WHO IS HE!?!?

Y/N: naruto. Meet the guy who trained your dad. Jiriya the toad sage...

Jiriya smirks as Naruto stares at him before turning to Y/N.

Naruto: why was he peeking on girls at the baths like a weirdo.......some sage....

Y/N bursts out laughing while Jiriya grumbled to himself.

Y/N: haaaaa.......Jiriya is a book writer and more often than not he needs to research women in order to write truly beautiful and realistic books....

Naruto: my respect for you just went down Y/N sensei.......

Y/N just smiles and rubs his head.

Y/N: so what's up jiriya? What are you doing here for?

Jiriya: I'm here to see Sarutobi. He told me that he wants me to do something for him....

Y/N: hm!! I wonder what it is.....

Jiriya just shrugs.

Jiriya: so what's re you doing with minatos kid?

Y/N: just training him?

Jiriya smiles at this.

Jiriya: teaching him hm......?

Y/N nods.

Jiriya: any particular reason why.....?

Y/N: mainly cause no one else offered to train him. Especially because of you know what....

Jiriya nods.

Jiriya: well I guess I'll see you guys later.......your lucky kid. Y/N is the strongest shinobi around......he could probably take his older brother if he was still alive.

Y/N: I could never beat big brother hashirama......

Jiriya laughs before leaving.

Y/N: ok. So where were we?

Timeskip

Y/N appeared right on top of Minatos stone head and sighs with relief. It took awhile but Naruto finally managed to teleport Y/N to the correct location. Y/N sits down and Naruto teleports right next to him.

Y/N: good job naruto!! Keep this up and your going to be mastering flying rajin in no time flat!!!

Naruto smiles cheeky and nods excitedly. Y/N stands up and sighs. He then turns to naruto and stares at him. Naruto stares at the view for a bit before looking to Y/N.

Naruto: hm? What?

Y/N:.............you remind me a lot of my older brother ya know that?

Naruto: your big brother was the first hokage right?

Y/N nods.

Y/N: he was revered as the god of shinobi, possessed the strongest kekkei Genkai known to man, wood style............he was brave, smart, kind of dumb. Like you.

Naruto: WOW REALLY-WAIT ARE YOU SAYING IM DUMB!?!?

Y/N looks to him with a straight face and gives him a thumbs up. Naruto yells before he begins to chase Y/N across the stone faces with Y/N laughing. After awhile both head back down to the ground and head to ichiraku to eat ramen. Both take a big sip before sigh happily.

Y/N: all right. Now that you have flying rajin somewhat down. I'll be teaching you a couple more techniques from your father as well as some from your mom and maybe a couple of mine as well as mastering flying rajin.....

Naruto: YOUR JUSTUS REALLY!?!?

Y/N nods smiling. Naruto begins to get excited while Y/N sighs a bit exhausted.

Y/N mentally: he's almost as much of a handful as Jiriya was as a kid..........heh........