The beginning

Y/N POV

Y/N: ok guys. Good luck.

Kakashi: i wish you all the best of luck. You'll need it.

They all nod and leave. Me and Kakashi both leave.

Y/N: man I remember back when you had to take the exams.......you acted all calm and cool but I could tell you were super nervous with that mask of yours covering your face.

Kakashi sighs.

Kakashi: maybe your right. At least I wasn't late like Obito...........

He sighs deeply. I pat his shoulder.

Y/N: it wasn't your fault Kakashi. Obito saved you and rin from dying.

Kakashi sighs and nods.

Y/N: I have to go on a mission but we'll go get some ramen later ok?

He nods and I leave. I head for the front of the gates and leave. I begin to walk down a path and look at the scenery. It's beautiful. I sigh. I sometimes wish Tobirama and Hashirama were with me but......I don't want them to be stuck here for all of eternity......just like me. I groan as I slam my fist into a tree and it's sent flying. I stare at the destruction.

Timeskip

I tie up the rouge shinobi and bow to the villagers and leave. Eventually I come a large cliff side with a pretty nice view. I stare off at the cliff.

Y/N:.................HAAAAAAA!!!!

I slam my fist into the ground shattering it and the entire cliff crumbles and I begin to fall. I put my hands together.

Y/N: WOOD STYLE!!! WOOD DRAGON JUSTU!!!

As I fall a wood dragon bursts out from the side of the cliff and catches me and I sit on its head and sigh as it begins to just fly around for a bit while still being attached to the mountain.

Y/N: *sigh*......................

I grip my chest and sigh and I take off my armor and just lay on the wood dragons head as it just stands still.

(Authors note. I actually recently learned reanimations can take off there clothes and it's not stuck to them or anything. So uh yeah......)

I stare at the clouds............heh. That one looks like Tobirama..............I sit up and just stare at the long way down from the wood dragons heads. I make a hand sign and just slowly walk off the wood dragons and begin to fall. The wood dragon crumbled and I continue to fall. I roll over in the air and stare as I'm about to hit the ground. Right as I'm about to I throw a kunai and immediately teleport it landing on a tree. I sigh before I clench my fists.

Y/N: WATER STYLE!!! WATER DRAGON JUSTU!!!

A water dragon emerges and begins to tear up the entire forest and I just sigh before sitting down and laying my heads on my knees. It's so boring here.....

Timeskip

I'm on a path back to the leaf. I pretty much destroyed the entire landscape because I was bored. As I'm walking back I stop. I look around carefully.

Y/N: ok. Come on out. I know your there.........

A man with a black cloak and red clouds on it walks out from behind a tree.

Y/N: all right. What do you want-

I stop. This guy..........

Y/N: hey. Have we met before?

Man: I'm surprised you still remember me. With all the years you've been alive in suprised you haven't lost your memory yet.

Y/N: I will never forget anything that happens in my life. Especially when it's someone like you. Yahiko.....

He stands there unfazed by what I just said.

Y/N: or is it pain now? I mean. That is what Nagato calls you right?

Pain glares at me.

Y/N: whoops. Looks like I got little naggie all mad. What are you going to do stab me-

I grab the truth seeking rod he was holding and stopped it from stabbing me. I smirk.

Y/N: looks like I touched a nerve......

Pain swings another rod at me and I jump back. He begins to swing his hands trying to hit me but I block them all while also deflecting them before striking him in the gut. He crashes into a tree and holds out his hand. I ready myself but then he lowers it.

Pain: unfortunately. I must cut our time short.

Y/N: eh? BUT IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD!!!

Pain: it was good seeing you Y/N Sensei.

He begins to walk away before I call out to him

Y/N: hold it.

Pain stops and turns to me.

Y/N: Nagato. Just come home already.

Pain stares at me before he begins to float up and flys away.

Pain: I will. In due time.........

He then flys away and I stand there staring at the sky.

Y/N: even if he never was a leaf shinobi the leaf is still is home in a way. Because jiriya is still there......man why did yahiko have to die like that.......such a good kid....

I turn around and begin to make my way back to the village. I wonder how narutos doing on the chunin exams. By now he must have already gotten to the forest of death. Hopefully anko wasn't too weird to him.............ah who am I kidding it's anko.

Timeskip

I continue to walk around mainly because I'm bored with nothing better to do. This is usually life for me. I always complete the missions Saru assigns me in an hour or two and I'm always free for the rest of the day. Naruto actually kept me busy for a while and now that he's not here it's so boring........I should visit him for quick pep talk-Nonono..........he needs to learn how to survive on his own.

I sigh as I look to the stone faces where Tobirama and hashiramas heads are. I sigh. Maybe once narutos done we'll get some ramen.....

This was mainly just a filler chapter. We'll get onto the good shit next.