HIDDEN LEAF ATTACK

Y/N POV

Naruto: SHADOW CLONE JUSTUUUU!!!!

Multiple narutos appear all around Neji and he's confused as they all suddenly begin to teleport.

Y/N: combing shadow clone justu and flying rajin.....that's pretty impressive.....

All the narutos were teleporting everywhere all around Neji. Neji continued to use his palm rotation to block off every clone that came near him. But every time he stopped a bunch of clones would attack before Neji would start back up again.

Kakashi: do you think he can last any longer?

Y/N: unfortunately no. This is pretty smart on Narutos part. If he tried attacking Neji without flying rajin Neji could easily fight back but it would be difficult. Naruto would have to come up with some strategy. Same with flying rajin without clones.

Kakashi: I see............

Y/N: but.

Kakashi: but?

Y/N: using flying rajin that much AND that many shadow clones all at once? He's pushing his body to the limit with how much chakra his body can use....especially since Neji close all of his chakra points.....

Almost as if right on cue. Naruto slammed Neji into the wall before suddenly all of the clones disappeared and Naruto stopped and gripped his stomach and collapsed and coughed blood. He was breathing hard and gasping for air.

Y/N: there we go.

Neji emerged out of the wall also gasping for air.

Neji: you........won't win.......OR BECOME......HOKAGE!!!

Naruto grits his teeth and forces himself to stand tall.

Naruto: AND LIKE I TOLD YOU!!!! I DONT CARE WHAT FATE HAS PLANNED I WILL BECOME HOKAGE!!!!

Y/N:...........

A small smile forms on Y/N's face.

Y/N: hm.

Kakashi: is that a smile I see?

Y/N: shut up you wear a mask all the time.

Kakashi chuckles slightly. Everyone watches with interest as Neji and Naruto fire at one another and slam there fists against each other's face. Neji collapsed and so did naruto. But unlike Neji. Naruto was getting up once again. Naruto was growling as he was getting up and forcing every ounce of his being to stand. Naruto stood tall there gasping for air and a bit of blood dripping from his mouth.

Naruto: I...........will never............give up..........

Proctor: DUE TO BEING UNABLE TO CONTINUE NARUTO UZUAMKI WINS!!!!!

Naruto: believe..............it............

Naruto said as he began to fall. Naruto than landed in Y/N's arms. Y/N looked to him and smiled.

Y/N: rest naruto. You were amazing out there......

Y/N teleported back up to the stands and set naruto down. Kakashi kneeled down to him.

Kakashi: we need to get him some medical attention....

Y/N: I got it.....

Y/N: held out his hand and a green light surrounded it and all of narutos wounds slowly began to disappear before he suddenly shot up

Naruto: GAH!?! WHERE AM I WHAT HAPPENED DID I WI-

Y/N hits Naruto ontop of the head shutting him up.

Y/N: shut up naruto. You won.