Orochimaru

Y/N POV

As we continued to travel down the road naruto walks right in between me and Jiriya and speaks up.

Naruto: so uh what's this Tsuande lady like?

Y/N: that's a good question. I guess in a lot of ways you could say she's like big brother Hashirama....

Naruto: oh!!! So you mean she's a great healer AND a great shinobi?

Y/N: nope. I mean she has a gambling habit as bad as his was and is almost as bad as he was.

Naruto: o-oh........

Jiriya: ALSO SHE HAS KNOCKERS THE SIZE OF-

Y/N: I remind you she's me grand niece.

Jiriya: *ahem* she's a great healer and an incredible kunoichi!!

Y/N nods.

Y/N: that's what I thought........

Y/N: now then. Shouldn't be much father so why don't we pick up the pace a bit......

Both nod and we begin to pick up the pace and pretty soon we arrive in a small little village. As we begin to walk through the village we stop and begin to think.

Y/N: if I was Tsuande where would I be........

Jurist: judging by the fact it's night time and she doesn't usually like gambling at night since people can cheat with the lack of lighting....she couldn't be out at a casino........so she must be.....

Both turn to each other and nod.

Naruto: eh? Where is she!?

Y/N: you'll see soon enough.

I then turn to a random person and smile.

Y/N: excuse me. Could you tell me where you can get the best kind of booze around here?

Timeskip

Tsuande sat with Shizune as she was drinking booze. She sighed happily.

Tsuande: ah. Nothing more relaxing then drinking a bottle of booze after a long day of good gambling........

Shizune smiles before she looks behind Tsuande and her eyes widened.

Y/N: true. But if I know you right......then it wasn't any good at all now was it?

Tsuande stops. She slowly turns around to see Y/N smiling with a lazy smile and Jiriya and Naruto standing behind him.

Tsuande: GRAND UNCLE!!!

Tsuande hugs Y/N immediately as she laughs and Y/N just smiles and pats her back. Naruto stares at confused while Jiriya smiles.

Y/N: it's good to see you!!! You look almost as well as I do!!!