Death

3rd POV

After everything that happened the entire village had come to Sarutobis grave. They were all saddened by Sarutobis death and they were not only honoring his death as hokage but as there friend. He knew everyone in the village and they all knew how kind he was. Everyone was deeply saddened by this but almsot everyone who was old enough knew that there was no one more sad than one man. One man who wasn't even there. Y/N sat ontop of a building from a far watching the funeral. He stared at it and sighed before standing up and holding up a kunai. He teleported away and into the forest of death. He pulled out a piece of meat and then tied it to himself. He then laid down and just closed his eyes as he could hear the animals all growling and beginning to approach him. All the animals began to attack him and each other by they were mainly tearing him apart but dust swirled around Y/N as they continued to tear him to pieces. This went on for awhile until all the animals suddenly stopped and started running from the sound of lighting. Y/N looks to his left and sees Kakashi standing there in front of him.

Kakashi: ah. There you are........

Y/N just stared at him before rolling over and his body full regenerated. Kakashi walks over and lays next to him.

Kakashi: for a guy who's always telling me to stop being such a baby about Obito dying you sure as hell aren't a good example.......

Y/N:..........

Kakashi stares at the sky.

Kakashi: you know. When your not being attacked by bloody thirsty monsters this place is kinda peaceful......

Y/N: yeah.......this place was created by hashirama after all........his wood style was so amazing....he could CREATE life itself.......

Kakashi: so can you sensei.

Y/N laughs a bit.

Y/N: yeah........but I'm nowhere near the level he was......

Kakashi:..............

Kakashi leans over and hugs Y/N. Y/N stays there for a moment before he hugs Kakashi back and tightly squeezes him. Both stand up and Y/N sighs. Kakashi leads Y/N out of the forest and as he does he looks back to Y/N. He still looks depressed but he looks a bit better than before. They finally leave the forest. It's still raining but it doesn't really bother the two.

Y/N: it's nice aint it.....?

Kakashi: yeah.......

Both stood in the rain for a bit longer before Y/N sighs.

Y/N: How's Naruto?

Kakashi: he's as sad as everyone else. But I think he's worried about you a bit more.

Y/N: hm.........

Timeskip

The funeral had finally ended and by now everyone had already left. Y/N walked right up to Sarutobis grave and sighed as he rubbed his eyes. The saddest part about this is that even if he wanted to bring back Sarutobi which he didn't. He couldn't because he was now sealed in the grim reaper along with Tobirama and Hashirama. Y/N reached into his pocket and pulled out a hidden leaf headband that was old, bruised, and filled with tiny scratches all over it. He slowly tied it around Sarutobis grace as it hanged off the side of the grave. Y/N sighed as he sat down in front of the grave.

Y/N: a long time ago right before you became hokage...........you gave that to me telling me you wouldn't be needing it anymore as you would always have your hokage attire on..........you also told me that it was a reminder that your always with me and that this headband is the bond that keeps us close........it was your headband Saru........it's only right I give it back to you.....

Y/N sits there for a moment as he thinks back.

Flashback

Y/N: and who is this little guy?

A small child stood in front of the three Senju brothers.

Hashirama: this is the boy I think will be a great hokage!!

Tobirama: he's a boy Hashirama......

Y/N: yeah......isn't he a bit young to be hokage?

The boy furrowed his eye brows as he yelled

Saurotbi: no way!!! I'm going to become hokage and you'll see!!! I'll be stronger than all three of you!!!

Y/N was suprised by this but then smirked as he squatted down to the boys height and held out his hand.

Y/N: ok then. Lock hands with me then. Doing this means your not going back on what you said are you going to be strong. Got it?

Saurotbi looks at the hand before nodding and grabbing it. Y/N grips Sarutobis hand lightly and he smiles as Saurotbi gives him a determined smile.

Flashback end

Y/N: feels just like yesterday........you were just a kid............

Y/N sighs deeply as he thinks back to all the memories of them. Y/N training him with his brother Tobirama. Them all eating together. Both Hashirama and Tobiramas funeral. Both shed many tears those days. But they shed them together. And now. He had no one left to shed those tears with. As Y/N sat there in the rain it suddenly stopped. He looked up and saw naruto holding an umbrella. Naruto smiled at him as he sat down next to him.

Naruto: I don't know if you can get sick but you really shouldn't be sitting in the rain!!

Y/N stares at Naruto for a moment before smiling at him and nodding.

Y/N: your right......how about we go inside and get some ramen?

Naruto: really!?

Y/N: yep. I'll pay.....

Naruto: let's go!!!

Naruto eagerly jumps up and Y/N follows. Y/N takes the umbrella and holds it above him and Naruto. As Naruto smiles at Y/N he smiles back.

Y/N mentally: I see what you mean now Saru........Naruto is like me..........we're both alone in this world.....with no one who understands us......I promise I'll take good care of him.......just like you and minato wanted......