Sasukes gone missing? THAT DAMN UCHIER-

3rd POV

Y/N: so.................chidori.

Kakashi: what about it?

Y/N: it's real good with the ladies right?

Kakashi: I.......wha-

Y/N: you could say. It's the quickest way to there HEART.

Kakashi:....................

Y/N:.............quickest way to there hea-

Kakashi: chidori.

Kakashi stabs Y/N in the chest and Y/N coughs some blood as Kakashi pulls out his hand. There both sitting at Ichiraku ramen and it was a bit quiet before THAT.

Kakashi: how could you make a joke about one of your own dead students Y/N Sensei?

Y/N: it's a coping mechanism. Sorta makes me forget that I let them die.

Kakashi: wait really?

Y/N: yeah. Those memories are really CRUSHING.

Kakashi: I see......I suppose everyone deals with there own faults in there own way.......Please forgive me Y/N sen-

Please forgive me Y/N sen-

Y/N:............

Kakashi:...................I hate you.

Y/N: I get that a lot.

Kakashi punches Y/N in the arm as Y/N laughs and crys. As they finish up there ramen they pay and then leave.

Kakashi: speaking of students. Have you seen any of them since their recent mission? From what I heard Sasuke was pretty injured.......

Y/N: no...........but I'm sure his fine. But. We should probably go pay a visit to the hospital-

Y/N then stops as well as Kakashi.

Y/N: you feel that right?

Kakashi: we need to move now-

Y/N grabs Kakashi and uses flying rajin to teleport right to the seal on naruto. Both of there eyes widened as they witness what's right in front of them.

Sasuke: CHI-

Naruto: RASEN-

Y/N immediately moves in between the two and grabs both of there wrists and spins around before slamming them into the ground. Both cough saliva before rolling over to there sides.

Sasuke: tch!!! STAY OUT OF-