KAZEKAGE GONE MISSING!?!? A REQUEST FROM THE TSUCHIKAGE!?!

Y/N POV

I sit underneath a waterfall meditating. While with Naruto I trained a lot with him and it really opened up my eyes to just how much potential I have as an undead immortal shinobi. I could probably become as strong as hashirama or even Tobirama.....

Y/N: tch.......

The water falling on top of me explodes as I stand up and jump down. I clench my fists and close my eyes. I can feel myself getting stronger but I'm still limited somehow. It must be because it's not a real body. I can train it but it can only grow like a real body so much......still. Those months sparring with Naruto were intense.......

Flashback

Y/N: HYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Naruto:HYAAAAAAAAA!!!

Both Naruto and Y/N were throwing attacks at one another each blocking each others attacks dodging and counter each other. Even if Y/N was holding back he was sweating more than he expected. Naruto slammed his fist across Y/N jaw breaking it into dust. As Y/N took a step back Naruto unleashed a fury of blows and Y/N held up his arms blocking the attacks. His arms were slowly being destroyed as Y/N's face healed. Y/N shoved Naruto back and Naruto regained his footing before jumping straight towards Y/N. As Naruto swung his fist Y/N dodged and immediately threw a powerful uppercut.

Naruto: GUAK!!!

Naruto crashed into multiple trees and landed on the ground. Naruto gripped his chest and looked up and sees Y/N holding his hand out.

Y/N: good job naruto.............

Naruto: hrrrrrrr........

Y/N: uh..........naruto?

Naruto: HYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Y/N: ah shit-

Naruto knocks Y/N back and Y/N lands right on his feet. He fires right at Naruto and Naruto runs on all fours right at Y/N. Both clash and a gigantic explosion is made. Destroying everything around them.

Flash back end

Y/N: if I wasn't a reanimation........

Y/N shudders at the thought of what would have happened if someone weaker or just alive in general fought Naruto while he was in that rage state. They probably would have ended with lasting scars. As Y/N contiues to walk through the village a black ops shinobi appears in front of him.

Black ops: Y/N sensei. Lady Tsuande as requested your presence.

Y/N: thank you. By the way. You look good today!!

Black ops:.........you know it's Negi-

Y/N: yes I know it's you Negisa. I know that over used shampoo smell anywhere!!!!

Black ops:............so lady Tsuande-

Y/N: right right. Bye!!!

I teleport to Tsuandes and as I look around I notice that all of team seven is here along with other Might guys team. That being three people. Naruto Kakashi and Sakura and.......

Y/N: uh. Who's this?

Kakashi: this is sai. He'll be replacing Sasuke.

I glance at Naruto and I can notice he's clearly a bit upset by this. While we were training he wouldn't stop talking about how he was going to bring back Sasuke and how everything would go back to normal.

Sai: it'll be a pleasure to work with you Y/N Sensei.

Y/N: uh.....thanks kid.

Tsuande: your all probably wondering why I've gathered each of you here. I'll cut right it the chase. Gaaras been kidnapped.