Help me!

Renjun walks through the city and looks at the wonderful world. On every corner he can see a happy family or a nice couple saying 'I love you'. Renjun loves those happy moments in life. They should have a lot more of it, but unfortunately there are also dark sides in this world.
Crime, hatred and anger. Renjun doesn't understand how one can someone feel that way.
The boy is always all about love, trust and hope. He loves it when others help each other or just hug each other. When they show the good in them.

When Renjun stops at his favorite cafe, he can already hear his friends calling.
"Yah! This is my cake buy your own!"
"Hey, have you never heard of sharing Jaemin?"
"Yes, but not with you Haechan. You're just a thief."
"That's not true at all, you just can't share." But before the two of them can tackle each other's hair, Mark, the eldest, stands between them and takes a piece of each cake and puts it in each other's mouth.

"So and now I don't want to hear any more of your whining," he says and sits down again next to Jeno and Chenle, who are both on the cell phone. Renjun happily runs to his angel friends and sits down with them.
"Hay Markie, Nono, Nana, Hyuckie and Lele", he greets them happily as he sits down next to Haecha.
"Hay Junnie" greets Jeno, who immediately puts away his cell phone. Chenle also quickly makes it disappear in his pocket.

"Where have you been so long?" Chenle asks him and Renjun just smiled.
"He must have listened to birds singing again," laughs Jaemin.
"Or listening to other people saying 'I love you'", Haechan begins. Renjun just shakes his head.
"I just don't understand you two. First you fight over a stupid cake and then you both join forces against me, even though I haven't done anything," says Renjun, a little offended.

"Don't take that to heart, Junnie. They just love to annoy others," says Mark with a smile and puts his hand on Renjun's shoulder.
"Sometimes I really wonder how you could become angels at all," says Jeno and looks at the two friends in amazement. The two look at each other and then start laughing. The others look at her first, but then they start laughing. And so the six friends spend a great afternoon together.

"Guys I have to go. I have to do something, before I am heading home. See you there", says Renjun, while standing up and then head towards the door. As soon as he closed the door and stepped outside, he feels the cold breeze. He just smiled a bit and then starts to walk. He headed to the park.

Once there, he sits down on a bench and looks up at the sky.
"The world has its good and bad sides. But I want to be the one who makes the world a little better." Then he smiles and is just happy. Renjun often goes to the park in the evenings to look at the starry sky.
He knows he'll be up there when he's done something great.
But he doesn't know what this task will be. But as long as he enjoys the days in the world and wants to help her.

Suddenly Renjun hears a noise from the bushes behind him. At first Renjun thinks it's just a cat, but when he hears a painful moan, he gets a little scared. The angel walks cautiously around the bush and looks around. Then he sees a boy lying on the floor. He is injured and bleeding profusely. Renjun is shocked and immediately runs over to him.
He picks up the boy's head and examines the wounds.
"He seems to have had a fight," he notes, then sees the boy's eyes briefly open. "Help me!" was the last thing he heard from the boy, before the boy faint.