Back to the roots

The boys are all lying on the sofa and thinking. It feels like they're all cursed. Even Renjun has now got it because he trips over his own legs every time he walks. He hardly dares to go anywhere anymore. The friends have not found a solution, and certainly not a reason for it. Nor did they found a magic through their angelic powers to vure themselves.

"That must have been something more powerful than just a simple curse. If it's really just a curse then we could have lifted it already", Jeno notes. Everyone else agrees, but what can it be then?
They have no idea who could have done this and why he did it.
"What if ...? No, we would have noticed," Jeno mumbled to himself.

"What is it Hyung?" Asks Chenle curiously after hearing the mumbling.
"What if this Jisung has something to do with it?" He says, looking seriously at his friends. They think about it for a moment, but then they all shake their heads.
"No, that would mean he's an angel or a devil and we'd have noticed that," says Mark.

"I know, but he's the only one we've had anything to do with lately," Jeno said.
"But we would have noticed it then, wouldn't we? We would have felt something, something superhuman, but there was nothing. Even when I touched him, there was nothing," says Jaemin and just shakes his head.

"But where did we get the bad luck from?" Jeno asks, a little annoyed. He hates being so helpless and having no control. It makes him feeling weak and powerless and he does not like that, the actually strong and self-confident Jeno Lee.
"I don't know either, but maybe we can ask our hyungs if they can help us," suggests Renjun.

The thought of the Hyungs horrifies the others.
"Please don't, Kun ge will just yell at me," says Chenle, who has another idea in his head.
"Taeyong Hyung won't be easy to speak either," says Jaemin.
"Doyoung Hyung will give me an hour-long lecture," Jeno says, a little quietly.
"And Taeil Hyung will surely put me over his knee, I definitely don't need that now," says Haechan, who shudders at the thought of the pain.
"And Johnny Hyung is just waiting for me to come back so he can rub it under my nose, what a bad brother and friend I am," says Mark.

"I know that we ran away a few years ago because we finally wanted to stand on our own two feet, but we have no other choice. I don't feel like tripping every 5 seconds just because of an anoying curse. I prefer to listen to Sicheng's long lecture", says Renjun, who doesn't like the whining of his friends.

About 20 years ago the six freinds ran away from home, leaving their other friends and brothers behind. The reason was because they were young, stupid, and naive. They thought they could live alone without being treated like babies by their hyungs all the time, but now they really need their help.

"Well, then let's get on with it. We have a long flight ahead of us and, above all, be prepared for a lot of trouble," assures the oldest. The others get up moaning and are already imagining one or the other picture how it might will be to see their hyungs again after 20 years...