Why?

"So do you have any idea why you are cursed?" Taeyong asks, but the angels remain silent. They have no idea who could have done this to them and especially why.
"Well, that's not going to get us very far. All that's left for us to do is find out what kind of curse it is and how strong it is," says Doyoung, pulling out his thick omniscient book.
"How are you going to find out something like that?" Haechan asks curiously.
"Once I know what kind of curse it is, I can classify the power level and then we will know which creature did that to you and how we can break the curse," Johnny explains to his brother.

"And how are you going to find out what kind of curse we have?" asks Mark.
"With the help of this device," says Jungwoo, showing the boys some kind of measuring device.
"We hold it in your direction and then there will be signs shown to us. We can then use these signs to identify a creature," explains Jungwoo.
"Well then, let's get started," says Jaemin, who is already looking forward to finally getting rid of the curse. Such curses make angels feel weak and powerless. It forbids them to use their angelic powers and angels don't like that at all.

Without further arguing, Jungwoo raises the measuring advice in the direction of the six angels and Doyoung stands next to him and writes the signs on a notebook. Then they put the notebook next to the book and look for the creature that cursed the boys.
"Oh my goodness," exclaims a shocked Doyoung, taking a few steps away from the book. "What's going on Hyung?" Jeno asks worried.
"The creature that cursed you is a devil," Doyoung says quietly, but loudly enough for the others. Immediately everyone is shocked.

"B-But we would have known if we faced a devil," Renjun speaks confused.
"Not this one," Doyoung continues, confusing the others even more.
"What do you mean?" Taeyong asks.
"This devil is one of the most powerful I've ever seen. He's invisible to all beings out there and he really shouldn't be on this earth. He's dangerous and I think the worst thing is, the person doesn't know about his power ' explains Doyoung.
"What makes you think of that?" Lucas asks.
"Due to the curses are being on the beginner level. If he knew about his power, he would have done different things to them," says Doyoung and the others are relieved but still worried.

"But how do we get rid of the curses now?" Jeno asks.
"That's the problem. Only the Devil can undo his own curses." Immediately everyone is silent. The older ones are worried about their maknaes and the younger ones are wondering who the devil might be.
"Maybe it was that boy after all," says Chenle and all eyes are immediately on him.
"Which boy?" Kun asks. "We found a boy injured a few days ago, or better Renjun found him. We then took him with us and took care of him. When he woke up he was so negative and just wanted to get away quickly. But we don't have any Devil presence felt, that's why we didn't think about him," explains Haechan.

"It has to be him," says Taeyong happily. "Maybe, but there's just one problem," Renjun chimes in.
"And that would be?"; asks Doyoung.
"We don't know where he is." And there it was again, that uncomfortable silence.
"If this boy really is a devil, maybe we can find out from another devil," suggests WinWin. "You mean we should make a deal with a devil?" asks Mark, horrified.
"Well, we can make an exchange offer. They tell us where this boy is and them they have one wish free," says WinWin.

"That's a good idea. Devils know what we want. If someone really helps us, they know what they're getting into," explains Taeyong.
"So then, who calls for a devil?" Yuta asks. "I don't think that's necessary anymore." "Who are you?" The boys all turn to the stranger.
"I'm Crowly. I can help you find the devil you're looking for," says the man.
"And how do you know where this devil is?" asks Mark. "That's a good question, which I can easily answer. I am the king of the underworld and well, this devil you are looking for is a thorn in my eye. I would be very happy if angels, like you, would take care of him," Crowly continues.
"Why should the king hand over his own people," Taeyong asks in astonishment.

"That is not so important. You want to get rid of the curse, right? So here's a map. Your man is with the red cross. I hope I never have to see the boy again, bye," then the man just fizzles out as dust.
"That was strange," says Jaehyun, looking at the map.
"Well, let's find out if the man was telling the truth. Renjun, Mark, Johnny, Yuta, Lucas and I go to the place. The rest of you are waiting here and preparing for a Devil visit," says Taeyong. The others all just nod and then they all disappear.

Taeyong and the others teleport to the marked location and find themselves in a dark alley.
"Then let's look for this devil," says Taeyong and they split into two groups. After ten minutes of searching, they find themselves back in the old place and share your findings.
"And did you find anything?" asks Mark. "Nothing and you? The alley here is completely empty," says Johnny.
"Not completely empty. Taeyong and I found an apartment in which one person is still living," says Yuta, pointing to an apartment on the sixth floor.

"Then let's see if it's that boy, you told us about," says Johnny and then they teleport themselves to the door.
"Who wants to knock?" Taeyong asks and not a second later Renjun knocks on the door. At first they hear nothing, but then they hear someone at the door. Renjun knocks again and then it opens. When Renjun and Mark see the person who opens the door, their breath catches.
"Oh shit," says the boy and wants to slam the door again, but Johnny and Lucas are faster and stop him.

The angels all enter the apartment and look around. You see how sad the apartment looks.
"W-Who are you and what do you want from me?" the boy says and looks at her anxiously.
"And you're supposed to be a devil," Lucas asks a bit scornfully.
"We have a question for you," says Mark. "Why did you curse us after we helped you? Why?"