Cursed

Renjun was a little downcast at the Devil's words.
"Don't worry about that. Some people just don't know how to say thank you," Jeno tries to cheer him up.
"Yes, but there was something special about the boy. When I saw him so helpless in the park, I felt something," said Renjun, while he was sitting on the sofa and thinking.

"What did you feel that?" Asks Chenle curiously.
"I don't know. He was different, but I can't say how." Renjun thought about it but didn't realize what should have happened to the boy.
"Maybe his manner just hurt you a lot and you're imagining something," explains Mark.
"Mark is right. He was just a rude boy who has no manners. His parents should be ashamed of having raised their son like that," said an offended Jaemin, who was still angry.

Renjun could only laugh. He thought it was cute how his friends cared about him and wanted to help him, but it doesn't help very much.
For the next few days he could only think about the boy and his way. Renjun didn't know why he felt this way and why he was so interested in the boy, so he decided to just forget about the boy because he would never see him again.

.

.

.

When Renjun got up one morning and was getting ready, he heard a loud rumble from the kitchen. He worried immediately and ran downstairs.
"Jaeminie are you okay?", He asked worriedly when he saw his friend lying helplessly on the floor.
"Yes, I just slipped and dropped the bowl for the pancakes," said Jaemin, explaining the situation. But when he got up and saw the mess, he got mad at himself.

"What a bummer. I wanted to prepare a great breakfast for you and now the whole dough is on the floor. I can't do anything right either. I've been so clumsy for days," Jaemin scolded himself when he pulled the bowl up and starts mopping the floor.
"But why? You were usually always the lucky guy in our house. Besides, you've never injured yourself while cooking, let alone caused such a mess," Renjun noticed and addressed the point at once.
"I don't know what's wrong with me. It's like I'm cursed," shouts Jaemin, cleaning up the room.
"Not just you," someone suddenly shouts from behind the two of them.

"Haechan, how do you look? ", Asks Renjun, horrified when he sees the other boy's face. Haechan stands with tousled hair and smeared eyeliner in the dining room and looks ready to go. He holds make-up removal wipes in one hand and his eyeliner in the other.
"I've been trying to pull this damn eyeliner for days, but it doesn't work anymore," he complains and sits down on the chair in despair.
"But that can't be. You're always the one who looks perfect and you've never had any problems with the eyeliner," says Jaemin when he and Renjun sat down at the table with Haechan.

"I know, but I just haven't been able to do it for days. I'm really cursed," he howls and you can see the black color running down his cheeks. Renjun immediately pulls out a towel from the facial tissues and wipes Haechan's face.
Meanwhile the other three come running into the dining room. Jaemin groans in shock when he sees the three of them. Chenle looks totally tired and can hardly keep his eyes open. Mark is wearing his clothes the wrong way round and Jeno looks sad.

"What happened to you guys?" Asks Jaemin worriedly when Jeno sits down next to him.
"I don't know, but I haven't been as happy as usual for days," says Jeno.
"But you usually always have the biggest smile on your face," says Jaemin. Jeno just shrugs his shoulders and hangs his head.
"I haven't found anything great to wear," says Mark, and this astonishes Haechan. "You always combine the best clothes," says Haechan, surprised, even Mark just shrugs his shoulders.

"And you Chenle? What about you?", Renjun asks the youngest.
"I couldn't sleep," he says, laying his head on the table.
"You and not sleeping? That doesn't work at all. You are usually just asleep," says Renjun and looks at the youngest worriedly when he tries to close his eyes.
Renjun looks worriedly at his friends. Something is wrong with them, but what can it be?

I'm sorry for the late update, but I'm really busy lately. My exams are coming now, so I have to study a lot, but I will try to update more.

Thank you for so much support♡

~chichi