Hi... Hyungs...

The six friends are all sitting in their room and are packing their suitcases. They don't know how long they will stay with their hyungs, but somehow they feel that once they enter their hyung's house, they cannot leave it anytime soon.
They know their brothers and friends. They are good hyungs, sometimes too caring, but good.

When Mark has finished packing, he looks at the others. First he enters Jenos and Jaemin's room.
"And? Are you finished?"
"Yes, but Hyung are you sure that we should go back to our Hyungs?" Asks Jaemin, who is still a little uncomfortable with the idea of going back to the place, that they always wanted to leave.
"I'm not sure myself, but we have to do it. I don't want to be cursed all my life. We have to find the reason for it and only our hyungs can help us," says Mark and the other two just nod.

It's not that they wouldn't go back, but they are a little scared of their reaction. Which of course is understandable.
"Come on, it won't be that bad. They still love us. You both can go down to the living room. I'll check on Renjun, Chenle and Haechan." They both nod and then go downstairs. Mark is currently walking into Renjun's and Chenle's room.

"How does it look? Are you ready?" He asks when he sees the two sitting on the bed waiting. "Yes Hyung," Chenle simply replies.
"Good then you can also go down to Jeno and Jaemin. I'll follow you with Haechan," he says and the two of them then also go downstairs. Mark sighs and then goes back to his room that he shares with Haechan.
"Haechanie?" He asks quietly, but when he enters the room he only sees a sleeping boy. "Haechan get up. We want to go," he says while shaking the boy awake.

Haechan rubs his eyes and then sits up. "I'm awake," he says sleepily.
"Good, because we want to go now," says Mark and takes his suitcase. Haechan gets up and then goes downstairs with Mark, where they meet the others who are already waiting impatiently.
"Well then. We all have to line up in a circle, put the suitcases in the middle and then we have to hold hands," says Mark.

The others follow the instructions. They put their suitcase all in the middle and then stand around it and offer their hands.
"Well, now you have to think of someone or something from that time and close your eyes", they all follow that too.
Immediately their hands start to shine and the angel wings come out. The whole room lights up gold and the wings shines a white light. Then in less than 5 seconds the six friends vanish out and the room is empty.

The six friends keep their eyes closed and don't let go until Mark says something. They feel weightless and fly with the light.
"Okay, we're there," says Mark and immediately they all open their eyes and let go of their hands. They immediately recognize the environment. They are in a forest that looks very peaceful. The sunlight shines through the trees and makes the forest appear mystical.

They look around and find a well-known steep path which they follow until they stand in front of a huge entrance gate. It is over 3 meters high and made of solid steel. Mark touches the fence and immediately the gate opens and the six friends enter the property. They walk a kilometer long way until they stand in front of the old house that they always wanted to leave.
"Then let's go," sighs Mark and walks to the door. He puts his fist there and then knocks three times. They all wait eagerly and get more nervous from second to second until the door opens and a familiar face looks at them in shock.

"Hi... Hyung!"

Actually I wanted to make the book a short one, but I think it will take me awhile until this finishes.

I hope you like it.

You could also write some idea or oppinios if you want to.

~chichi