Demons

Jisung does indeed have something to do with the curses.
After leaving the house, he wanted to 'thank them' for the help.
But since he's a devil, he has to stay true to his title and simply cursed the six.
He hates being helped and especially being held against his will.
He is a free 'person' and independent. He doesn't need anyone by his side. He was alone for 15 years, so he will be able to be alone for the rest of his life too.

Of course, Jisung felt the angelic presence of the others and felt a bit intimidated by it. You have to know, angels have the power to disempower a devil or demon (rank below devil) or worst of all... turn them into a good person.
But devils are of course not powerless against angels. They can curse angels or make them sick. However, they cannot destroy each other.

When Jisung felt that he was surrounded by angels, he got scared. He never wanted to meet an angel and never want to be touched by one.
Due to this unfortunate accident, he fell into the hands of an angel. And of course angels never live alone.
Fearful, Jisung ran out of the house as fast as he could, leaving a small gift to remind the angels never to help a devil again.
What Jisung didn't know was that the angels didn't know that Jisung is a devil. Jisung thinks he's as obvious to angels as they are to him. He doesn't know he's anything special.

When he was far enough away from the angels, he ran as fast as he could to his apartment, which is down a dark alley. The area has been deserted for years and not a soul dares even go near this area. It is said that this area is cursed by some ghosts and there have been a few deaths here that nobody could explain.
Jisung doesn't know how they happened, but he suspects demons seeking their prey here.
Demons hunts after the blood of innocent people. They get their strength from the blood and are therefore also weaker and lower in rank than Devils. With the blood or also with their souls, they can survive.

When Jisung finally got home, he immediately walk in his apartment and entered his empty room. He doesn't have very much.
He has a built-in kitchen that's completely empty because Jisung doesn't eat. He doesn't need anything. He could, but he doesn't want to either.
His living room has only one sofa, otherwise it's completely empty. His bathroom looks unoccupied and his bedroom has only one bed.
Jisung doesn't need anything.

For the past 15 years he has only been in bed or outside. Jisung did not go to school and has therefore no friends. It is normal for devils to live alone. They don't need anyone and like to be independent.
Many celebrities are devils. The reason is because Devils are deceitful and sly.
With their powers, they can make human see things that aren't true.
Angels are different. Most of them are doctors or lawyers. They are the helpful and protective figures. They help people and try to protect humans from devils and demons.

Jisung throws himself on his bed and stares at the ceiling.
He is thinking...
He has had a weird feeling ever since he left the house.
"That boy," Jisung whispers to himself. But quickly shakes his head.
"That's what happens when you get too close to angels," he says, rolling onto his stomach. He tries to close his eyes and get some sleep, but just as he's losing his last thoughts and gets his head empty, there's a knock on the door.
Jisung sits up and wonders.
Who should knock at his door?
He gets up and goes to the door and look through a small hole, but he can't see anyone. However, when Jisung was about to turn around again, there is another knock. Now he's a little pissed off and just opens the door, but he wishes he never opened the door.
"Oh Shit!"