Family reunited

Mark and the others sit nervously on the couch in the living room while their hyungs watch them closely. You can see the anger in their eyes. No one wanted to start the conversation, but they couldn't just sit here all day either, so one of the hyungs spoke up.
"What do you want here?" Doyoung asks and looks closely at his little brother Jeno, who continues to crawl into the sofa. Renjun took a deep breath and then started talking.

"We're here because we need your help." Kun, Renjun's older brother, was angry. "You're only here because you need help? How about an apology," he snapped at his brother.
"We know it was wrong to suddenly leave, but we wanted to stand on our own two feet. You've oppressed us all the time. We finally wanted to be free," said Mark as the eldest, which his brother, Taeyong, didn't like at all.
"So, we've oppressed you. Taken away your freedom, but if you're in trouble, we're good enough again?" he yelled at his brother. 

"You know what, if you don't want to help us, we'll get rid of the curses on our own," says Mark angrily and then got up. "Curses?" Johnny asks. He is Haechan's brother and also the second eldest.
"Yes. We are cursed and we have no idea what to do. You were the first that came to our minds," says Haechan sadly, looking down at the floor. Johnny feels bad and wants to help his little brother. Of course he's still angry, but he loves his brother.

The others also soften when they learn the reason for the visit.
"We will help you, but on one condition..." says Taeyong. It was clear to the others that this would happen.
"And that would be?" Mark asks his brother.
"You have to stay with us. We can protect you from something like that," says Sicheng, Chenle's older brother.
The friends were unsure. The only thing they wanted was their freedom and now they should give it up again? But they didn't want to keep the curse either.

"All right. You help us with our problem and we'll stay with you... forever," says Mark and the others agree, if not entirely willingly. The older ones were overjoyed and hugged their brothers.
"Before we find out what the curses are and how we can fix them, let's have dinner," says Taeil, who is already in the kitchen.

And the Dreamies sit with their brothers and friends at the dining table and have dinner together. It's long gone and it's weird for everyone, but it's also kind of beautiful and the Dreamies have to admit that they missed the feeling of love and affection. But one of them can't fully concentrate on dinner.

"Renjunie is everything alright," Kun asks his little brother. He noticed that the younger man was sitting at the table lost in thought and his food didn't arrive.
"I was just wondering, if we should meet another angel or even devil, then we'll feel it, right?", now all attention was focused on Renjun.
"Of course. With angels we feel the positive aura and the magical power, with the devils we feel the evil and the negative aura. Why do you ask?" Kun asks curiously.

"I just thought..." but he didn't finish the sentence.
"What were you thinking?" YangYang asks his friend.
"Nothing, everything is alright. Let's finish eating," Renjun says and everyone turns back to their food. However, Renjun and the other Dreamies still have their thoughts on that one boy who acted so strangely and how they got cursed the next day.