Annoying

Well the headline describes how Jisung is thinking about Renjun right now. All the questions, the fidgeting and fussing on an ideal world. What does this jumping jack want to achieve with it?

Jisung only thinks about how to escape from the house without making the little cry.
Jisung may be a cold boy, but he doesn't want to be the reason this boy starts crying. Not that Jisung is feeling bad or anything, but he does have a feeling that the little boy's friends wouldn't be too pleased about that.
Especially this Jaemin boy, who watches Jisung very closely, as if he wanted to see through him. This Mark hasn't even taken his eyes of Jisunh since Renjun returned. As if watching the devil's every step.
Only this chenle is ... well "normal". He sits peacefully on the armchair and just listens.

"Sorry shorty, but I have to go now," Jisung interrupts the angel and pulls his arm out of the boy's grip. You can see in Renjun's face that he was a little hurt. His friends noticed too.
"Yah, you could at least say thank you. And don't call Renjunnie shorty you punk," Jaemin shouts out loud. Jisung is a little amazed, but is not really overwhelmed by it.
"Ugh, yeah yeah thanks and now Ciao", then he turns to the door and wants to leave.

But again someone comes towards him from the door. This time there are two boys who look at the Devil, a little confused.
"Oh you're awake?" Asks one of them.
"Ah hay, I'm Jeno and this is Haechan", the other greets him, but Jisung just rolls his eyes and pushes past the two of them. "Yah! Where are you going?" Haechan calls after him, but Jisung just walks on. He has to get away from them.

As a devil he can literally smell the pure angelic existence and that makes him sick. Not really sick, of course, but Devil and Angels are separated from each other. And that for a good reason. Angels can't stand the evil aura and so do the devils with the good soul of angels.

Usually angels and devils can different each other and from humans. Jisung immediately noticed that the six boys were angels, but they didn't know about Jisung's evil. Jisung was able to suppress it successfully, he just wasn't allowed to use his powers for that, otherwise he would have been able to teleport himself out of the house long ago.

The reason why Jisung is hiding is not entirely clear yet. But what is certain is that Jisung has to avoid the six angels... somehow.