Hitchhiking Pt. 7

Callie:
I pull my car into the driveway with Mack in the passenger seat.

"Are you sure I'm allowed over?" Mack asks.

"Yeah, of course. But you know, don't tell my mom." I smirk and get out of the car.

"God," Mack groans behind her own smile.

I drag her in by her wrist. When we're inside, I lock the door behind us. Through our laughter, I hoist her into my arms. She wraps her legs around my waist and her hands cup my face. Our lips lock hard and fast as I walk her to the kitchen counter where I sit her down and stand between her legs as we makeout.

"Wait." She pushes me away. "When's your mom getting home?" she asks.

"Not 'till dinner. We have a while."

"Okay." She smiles, letting me move down to her neck. "Wait." She pushes me away again.

"Yeah?"

"I feel weird. We're doing this on your kitchen counter. Can we, maybe, do this somewhere... not public?"

I dramatically gasp. "Mackenzie Daniels... Are you asking to go to the bedroom?"

"Damn, forget it then." She rolls her eyes and turns her head so her lips can't touch mine. I catch her smile, though.

"Well, I was about to say let's go but if you want to forget about it..."

"God, you are such a piece of work," she chuckles, pushing me out of the way so she can jump off the counter. "Well?"

"Let's go," I smirk, leading her to my room.

There, we finish what we started in the kitchen on my bed. We rip each other's clothes off and let the door slam behind us. We have plenty of time—a few hours—so we take our time. I lay her down once she's just in her white lace bra and matching panties and press my lips to her neck. She hums in pleasure.

She tangles her hands in my hair as I slowly make my way down her body with my lips. I can feel her back arch up into me the lower I get. When I go the furthest I can go over her clothes, I lick a slow line back up her body. We moan at the same time, hers from the feeling, mine from the taste. I quickly connect our lips again, both of our lips parting instantly, our tongues swirling around one another.

I don't know how she does it but she manages to flip us over. She wastes no time. Her hands fly to my breasts, already squeezing as she flips her hair out of the way and kisses my neck. My hands rub up and down her perfect body, her soft skin.

She lifts from my neck, both of us breathing heavily. "Can I go in?" she heaves.

My heart does a little jump and between my legs thumps. I gulp. "Yeah," I practically beg.

She smiles and reconnects our lips as she slides her hand down my body and into my underwear. I instantly moan loudly when her fingers enter me. She starts slow but gradually speeds up.

Scarlett:
When I get home, I see my daughter's car in the garage. I came home a little earlier than planned but I'm sure Callie will be happy to have me home. She only comes home on the weekends so I'm obviously happy to see her sooner rather than later. I wouldn't want to waste our precious time.

Walking into the house, I call her name. "Callie?"

I get no response so I just put my bag down on the kitchen counter and scroll through my phone for a few minutes. I invited Callie to come to work with me but she declined. I found that strange since she usually loves to hang out with the cast whenever she can. But I guess she's getting older so I can't expect her to always want to be around her mother.

I ultimately decide to send Callie a text.

Callie:
As Mack is finishing up, I hear my phone vibrate on the side table. And thank god I heard it.

Momma Bear: I'm home. Where are you?

"Shit," I curse, gently pushing Mack up.

"What?"

"My mom's home."

It takes both of us a minute to process. "Oh shit!" we both curse together.

Scarlett:
As I wait for a response, I head upstairs to get changed into something comfier. I get into sweats and a hoodie. As I'm passing Callie's room for the second time, I hear little giggles. Confused, I knock on her door.

"Callie?" I ask before gently and slowly pushing open the door.

"Oh, hey Mom," Callie greets me.

Callie and her "friend" Mack are sitting on her floor with their school things surrounding them.

"Hello, Mack. It's nice to see you."

"Nice to see you, too," Mack smiles.

Callie:
We wait for the sounds of my mom's footsteps going downstairs. "Holy shit, that was close," I laugh under my breath.

"Too close," Mack agrees.

We giggle quietly while also leaning in. Our lips fall together and we're back to being tangled up with each other on my bedroom floor.