Radio Silence

Five years after The Events of Dystopia:

The Blonde takes a deep breath as he stares at the glass in his hand - a quick drink to calm his nerves.

The liquor is strong, but he lets it wash over his body and he sways to the music overhead. The old smell of alcohol lingering under his nose, the glasses shattered by his feet.

He begins to move, standing up from his stool, his body moving on its own as he continue to drift to the gentle music over the radio. The tune is simple, so he begins to hum - a worn out sound from his throat, as he coughs slightly from its rawness.

His eyes close as he spins, the radio buzzing and crackling throughout the bar. But the blonde carries on his movement.

He could lie and say he felt at peace, but no, he was just in the blissful oblivion of ignorance – he wanted to ignore it. Cause ignoring everything meant he didn't need to think about it.

But his mind goes elsewhere, the dresses, the drinks, the atmosphere of last night - they had been in his arms once again. They danced, spun, and sang - but he'll stick to finishing the dance alone for now. One was a lonely number - but that'll have to do now. He needed to leave them behind until he got his stuff togthger.

Stuff, in a very vague way, but objectives he must take care of at least.

The radio silences.

His world tilts, the alcohol the only thing he's consumed in the last couple of days.

The lights flickers off, as Henry Hart quickly blows a bubble.