Twice

Slowly consciousness returns to the blonde, as he opens his eyes to see Twitler staring back at him. The man's head tilts to the side as he grabs hold of Henry's face, a small laugh escaping his lips. Despite an aching pain at the back of his head, his vision becomes less blurry, the blonde sees the chains around his wrists keeping him upright. His legs remain free to move.

With a swift kick, he knocks Twittler backwards on the concrete. 

'You bastard!' he groans clutching his side, but it's not long till he regains his stance as he walks over to a control panel – leading the way for Drex to have full view of Henry. The blonde hadn't been aware of the indestructible man there in till now – he felt himself freeze. He hadn't been aware of any of his surrounding as he looks around, they seem high above Swellview - he could even see his childhood home from where they were. Slight rain drizzles down around him.

'You said I could get revenge on Henry Hart – this ain't it!' He glares over raising a fist. The Man was exactly as the blonde remembers; he was one of the first villains that made him fear for his life. At the time they last fought, he was willing to lose everything to stop Drex, and being face to face with him again was something he hadn't wanted to re live again.

Behind Drex stood the two other Danger Force members, they looked out blankly. Controlled maybe? Henry didn't really want to tease a motion like that again – he had enough with mind tricks of any sort. But this was Twitler after all, he learnt Twittler knew a lot more then he let on. The fact that they had got to this point had proven that to be right.

Yet again, Henry always found himself falling straight into their traps.

'You'll get him soon enough – Poor Henry just has something I need!'

'A foot massage?' Henry spits, as he steadies himself to fight if they get too close, 'Pop those bad boys out I got you –'

His confidence shatters as whatever he's attached to bursts to life.

He can only imagine that this is what getting electrocuted feels like as energy runs through his whole body – he just about manages to steady himself by the poles as he holds himself up. The air around him flashes green as his force field expands over them all, further and further towards the town boarder.

'A force field.'

Twitler strolls towards Drex, resting a hand on the man's shoulder, a smirk appearing on his face, 'I would say this is as good as it'll get for revenge.'

'So when are you planning to shut it down?' Drex smiles in the notion.

'I'm not,' Twitler laughs as Drex claps his hands togthger before throwing his gaze back to the boy to admire their work.

'Enjoy your new life Henry, maybe you'll enjoy being a life source for this,' Rick's smiles only grows as he revels in his success, 'maybe you will understand what it's like to spend forever rotting away –'

'His memories were restored, it's amazing what can be done on the brain with a years practice,' the prision lady leads the pair to the cell, where he remains sitting on the cold grounds - arms chained to the wall for this visit. Henry thanks the lady as –

'No,' Henry whispers through gritted teeth,' no, I can't.'

'What was that Henry?' Twittler laughs his name, his hand playing with the cables on the wall, electricity also rushing into him,' I wouldn't use all your energy at once – speaking is a very good waste of energy.'

'He's not paying attention to you,' Drex nudges the cyborg, as the pair watches as Henry stares straight past them, his eyes wide as his mouth hangs slightly open.

'No, no –' the mumbled words come out strained, the energy weighing on him heavily, his ability to fight back dwindling with each second. His mouth begins to go slack, the strength tp keep vigilant going as Twitler –

'The mind is a wonderful tool, Henry, no one can really properly lose their grip over it – I for one certainly haven't,' He stares past the blonde's mask before his eyes drift over to –'

'I want to beat the shit out of him – I want him to beg me to stop, this isn't doing it for me if he's not giving us attention –'

'Oh, he will – just give him time, and then you can break him further,' Rick releases the cables as he gazes out over Swellview, the plan had taken place exactly as he dreamed of. 'He deserves everything he gets thrown to him.'

'Sounds personal – what's your connection to the kid? You seem like there's more to it then you let on to me.' Drex shoves his hands in his pockets, ' are you keeping me in the dark?'

'We aren't friends, Drex – we are business partners for now – there's no need for me to grovel in my hatred for the child like there is no reason for me to care about your issues with the kid or the Captain.'

'But lets just say it's family.'

Family. Family.

Grey Halsey.

'Now, he's my brother,' Twittler laughs as Grey raises a gun towards to the blonde.

'Grey?'

'Grey, fuck dude,' Twittler' s eyes flicker over to his brother as he chuckles to himself, 'speak of the devil.'

A name. Henry had tried in all his might to block it out, but a crack had been made. He allowed himself to follow the thought, but at what cost.

The blonde looks over at Twittler, it's seemingly been a few minutes but he tries to muster up enough energy to speak. His voice comes out as a rasp, slurring the words togthger as if his mouth had been clamped shut. The weight already causing his body to droop.

'G...rey Ha... I left ... him to die.'

Henry had killed his brother and left him to die.

Twice.

I may go through some of the chapters and change the songs, but for now I will keep these :) Also a bit longer chapter then normal so I hope you all enjoy!

Stay Safe,

theedangerdays Xx