doyoung [thirteen]

The next week you were in your living room, arms full of your extra blankets and pillows. You dropped them onto your couch with a light 'pwuh' when they impacted with the cushions. Grabbing your t-shirt, you pulled it off your chest to fan the material against you. It was a little bit too warm for you in your apartment, but it was a precaution. Doyoung was coming over for a movie night, and you wanted to cuddle.

Heat? Check. Blankets? Check. Kettle on the stove for hot tea? Check. Emergency hoodie? Still in your bedroom.

You walked back into your room to find Taeyong in his cat form, curled up and snoozing. Right on your hoodie.

"Yong," you said quietly, gently tugging on the material. "Can I have my hoodie, please?"

He let out a dissatisfied growl, but nevertheless rolled off of it so that you could seize it in your grip.

"Are you okay? You never nap this late."

"'S the heat, 's making me sleepy," he mumbled, rubbing a paw over his face, keeping his eyes squeezed shut.

"Well, have a good nap then," you scratched behind his ears for a moment before retreating from the bedroom, keeping the door slightly ajar behind you.

Just a few moments later, there were two sharp knocks at your front door. You bounded over to it eagerly, opening the door in one smooth motion. Doyoung was on the other side, of course. You knew that he would be coming fresh from work, and his clothes made that clear enough. He'd managed to slightly dress down, leaving the suit jacket and tie in his car, but was still wearing his dress pants, dress shoes, and crisp white button-up—though the top few buttons were undone.

"Hey," you greeted him brightly, stepping back to let him in.

"Hi," he walked in, eyebrow raising at you as you closed the door behind him. "You turned the heat on..."

"Yeah, so I can do this," you wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face into his neck without hesitation. "Without getting hypothermia."

He stiffened for a moment, not prepared for the sudden contact. Slowly, his hands emerged from his pockets and he hugged you back. You were glad for the chilliness he brought, immediately cooling you back down. When the very tip of your nose started to get a little cold, you pulled back, a satisfied smile across your mouth. Your boyfriend's hands lingered on your hips, touch feather-light, eyes scanning your face with worry. Presumably checking for signs of cyanosis or the like.

"I'm fine, Doyoung," you reassured him and quickly pecked his lips before fully breaking away, grabbing his hand to drag him towards the couch, "Like I said, we've got to get creative."

"Is your landlord going to appreciate this?"

"He can go suck one," you retorted, plopping down onto the couch. "We're having a movie night, and movie nights mean cuddles, no matter your external body temperature."

Doyoung followed, quipping, "You're very passionate about one's right to cuddles."

"It's a basic human right in my opinion."

"I'm not a human."

"It's a basic human and Ayakashi right," you rephrased pointedly. "So I turned the heat up, I've got a million blankets, water boiling in case I need some hot tea, and a hoodie for myself just in case."

"You've thought this through."

"Of course," you frowned, scooting closer to him to grab his arm and put it around your shoulders. "You're my boyfriend and I want to show you affection. You being an icicle isn't going to stop me."