Chapter 1.

Ally stretched her arms as she sat up on her comfy bed, her bed head wild as ever. She breathed in the morning air and smiled, another beautiful morning was here- not. She had a novel due in three weeks and she still wasn't half finished with proof reading her work. She hadn't taken a bath in three days and had starved herself in the process, so now she was regretting not working on the novel earlier. She got up from her bed and walked lazily to her kitchen, deciding to make herself a cup of coffee to start her day. She needed to finish her proof reading before she officially passes it down, not that the company had offered her an extra month for it but she just wanted to finish her book before the year ends. 

Ally didn't even bother to look at who opened and slammed her door close, she knew who it was by the clicking of the heels that moved closer to where she was at. She focused on her coffee machine as she heard the exaggerated gasp from her friend Dinah, she rolled her eyes and turned to her with tired eyes. The girl was wearing an orange turtle neck and beige jeans that fit her perfectly, her hair in a neat ponytail and her face covered in light make up.

"This," Dinah waved her well manicured fingers at her, "You are a disaster, Allyson." She cringed at the girl's look. Ally had a wild bed head, her eyes were droopy from the lack of sleep she got the past few days and she had a bathrobe over her pajamas.

"Good morning to you too, Dinah Jane," Ally grinned, taking out the finished coffee and moving to the table that separated her and Dinah. "What brings you into my lovely abode?"

"I thought you remembered what day it is, guess not." Dinah scoffed.

Ally groaned and flopped her head on the table, it was Tea Cup Tuesday. A day where Ally and her friends enjoy their little tea party at Lauren's cafè, a day they vowed never to miss. But she had so much work to do and it totally slipped her mind, she hated it.

"Just take the extra month your company offered and save yourself from the cramming, you look like absolute shit." Dinah shook her head as she watched her friend practically sob on the table.

"I don't need it anymore, all I have to do is proof read the whole book and pass it," Ally cried.

"Then why in hell are you crying?" Dinah asked.

"Because I'm tired and I still have a good two thousand and thirty six pages left to proof read!" Ally sobs even more.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, Camila and I can help," Dinah offers, it wasn't a hard task for her since she was also a writer and Camila was their avid reader.

Being a writer was Ally's dream, as well as being a celebrity and singer. She also dreamed of having a bakery herself and even a cafè, she had no idea how she ended up being a writer along the way. She just found herself writing a story for the school play in high school and then she just continued writing for the theater until she reached college, even then the school still reached out for her most of the times.

Ally visibly remembers taking Culinary Arts when she got to college and even has her degree and diploma laminated and pinned on the wall in her father's office. She had opened a business with her other friend, Lauren and the bakery eventually turned to a cafè. Now back to writing, she just found herself writing a novel and passing it to a publishing company and she got the book published, the book became a major hit for the teens and found themselves asking for a sequel. Now here she was, finishing up the trilogy of her novel and earning enough money to branch out her and Lauren's business. She didn't know writing could be a stress giver at times, it usually relieved her stress but she guessed this case wasn't one of them.

"Aren't you writing your own book too?" Ally looked up, her face wet with tears.

"Yeah and I finished it after two months," Dinah grinned, "Probably my most productive activity yet, I can finish yours no problem and Camila can finish proof reading the other book in a matter of weeks or even a day."