Chapter 4.

Four days. It's been four days in a row that Ally has woken up to the urge of vomiting, four days of spending her first five minutes of the morning with her head into the toilet, hurling out everything she ate the day before. The girls were worried about her but she assured it was just a stomach bug and that she'd be fine, at least she believed it was just a stomach bug.

Now she was once again in the bathroom, brushing her teeth tiredly after relieving herself of her morning sickness, as she likes to call it. She had tired and dark eyes with her hair in a very messy bun, she was in her tie dyed hoodie that was three sizes too big for her and matching tie dye pajama bottoms. After brushing and washing her face, she walked out her bathroom and sighed at the mess in her room. She had finished her oroof reading last night and had fallen asleep as soon as she sent the softcopy to her company, akl she had to do left was pass the hardcopy herself.

"At least it's all relaxing from now on," Ally groaned and went to start cleaning her room, fixing her bed and picking up her used clothes and putting them in a basket. She started opening her blinds and hissed a little at the brightness, her room had lit up with the light and she felt calm. She picked up her basket full of dirty clothes and went to the washroom, putting all her whites in the machine and starting it up. She then walked out and went back to her room and picked up her phone from the bed, dialling her friend's number.

Good midday, Allyson

Ally shook her head fondly at Camila's voice.

Morning, Mila. Are you busy?

No not really, I'm at home with Ariana.

Wanna hang out with me? I'm kinda bored.

You finished your book, already?

Yeah, all I have to do is send the hardcopy to the company myself.

Good, cause I wanted to watch this new romcom with you. Ari doesn't wanna watch it with me.

Ally giggled.

Alright, bring it here and I'll set us up some snacks.

Yey, I'm stopping by at the supermarket, anything you want me to get for you?

I'm craving for some ice cream, can you buy us some?

Okie dokie, see you there!

I'll be here.

Ally threw her phone on the bed and walked out the room, walking to her living room and setting up for their movie marathon. She prepared some nachos and pulled out the chocolates she stole from her one night stand's fridge days ago, deciding to make herself a milkshake. She then placed everything on top of the mini table in the living room and went back to her room to bring out her phone, pillows and blankets. She placed the pillow neatly on the couch to make a forte, putting the pillows over it. She then closed her blinds and turned off the lights to dim the room, after checking that everything was set she sat inside her forte and waited for Camila.

The girl was taking a bit longer so she openes her phone and went to her Instagram to check if anything new was happening with her friends, she first checked the few notifications she had and then went to her chats. She raised her brow at the first name on the list and decided to check on the message.

Normani: Hey shorty

Ally pressed on the girls profile and was suprised to see the girl with quite the following. She went to check on her recent posts and was in awe at how gorgeous the woman was, she indeed was a succesful one too, just like Dinah had said. She had spent a good 20 minutes checking Normani out, she couldn't believe someone as gorgeous as her existed and even acknowledged her existence.