Chapter 2.

"Enough about me," Lauren sighed, the girl still hadn't gotten the hint so she gave up for now. "I wanna know about Dinah and this Zendaya girl."

"And Ari with this Kylie gal," Ally added.

"And I wanna know about Ally and whoever she's secretly dating," Dinah grinned.

"Haha very funny, I'm single and not ready to mingle till the next two weeks," Ally rolled her eyes and munched on her waffles.

"Oh Ally, when are you ever gonna focus on your dating life? I'm scared you'll turn into a scary old cat lady in the end," Camila sighed.

"And you need to get laid," Ariana added, "That body of yours should be able to attract you a hoard of handsome and pretty people."

"Plus we kinda expect you to get married first," Lauren joined in.

Ally didn't like how this conversation was going and quickly raised her hand, "Why are y'all ganging up on me though?"

"Cause you need to get tied down first before we follow, it's an unspoken rule," Dinah answered.

"Besides, don't you wanna be with someone you love?" Camila suggested.

"I have you guys, that should be enough," Ally shrugged not realizing her reply was gonna erupt a sap session.

"Awwe that's so sweet, Allybabes," Lauren gushed and planted a sweet kiss on the frustrated girl's cheek.

"I love you too, Smallz," Dinah followed to plant a kiss on the girl's puffed cheek since Ally had just aggressively shoved a forkfull of waffle into her mouth.

"I love you so much, Ally," Ariana exclaimed since she wasn't sitting far from the girl and Ally thanked for it.

"I love you the mostest," Camila blew a kiss to the girl and Ally just gave her a fake but annoyed smile, she was beyond salty at this point.

"I just wanted to eat in peace," Ally grumbled and pushed her now empty plate away from her, grabbing Dinah's pineapple juice and drinking half of it grumpily.

"I'll let it slide cause you were so sweet to us a while ago," Dinah chuckled.

Ally rolled her eyes but then smiled a bit, "Getting married does sound nice at the moment, always wanted a fall wedding."

"Hallelujah!" Camila praised, "Finally something positive coming out that mouth of yours."

"Huh, I really expected a spring wedding from you," Lauren thought.

"Or a church wedding in all honesty," Ariana added.

"I'm not that average, I want a very memorable fall wedding with the orange leaves falling on to us while me and my future partner kiss," Ally sighed dreamily, "Then we'd have a family, two or three kids maybe and two dogs, that would be such a dream."

"Well then start dating so that dream comes true," Dinah groaned.

"After my book gets-"

"Passed, yeah yeah yeah we know. You always say it and then you go MIA on us as soon as you get your paycheck and come back single," Lauren huffed, "I can see the pattern, Allyson."

"You dream of such a beautiful wedding but you refuse to date, make that make sense," Camila groans as well.

"Why are you guys so set on me getting married?" Ally asked, "Do y'all not want me in the group anymore?"

"It's not that," Dinah laughed. "You keep us all in check, we'd never want you out."

"Then what is it?" Ally rolled her eyes for probably the hundredth time.