Kingdoms With But The Same Issues

Once Upon A Time, a phrase so simple, yet so perfect for such matters. Once Upon A Time, a prince sit in his room, waiting for something. What he wait for? Soon may we find the answer.

Tommy heard a yell from the front doors, in the throne room it'd seem.. It was Tencho's voice, "A king has arrived!" Techno had shouted. Tommy remembered, today was the day the kingdoms from far and near signed a peace treaty! Which king would it be now? They were half an hour late.. Tommy ran out his bedroom door, and dashed down the stairs into the throne room.. It was a man with a mask and his eyes covered.. he had a crown on his head, though it looked like it was about to fall off. He had brown hair like tree trunks, and wore a black and purple suit. A part of his suit, though, was ripped.

His hand near where the rip was, pressing with all his might, it seemed. He was saying something under his breath.. Maybe cusses ? No, he was speaking a different language.. Tommy didn't know many languages.. He stepped a bit closer.. He was speaking enderman. Endermen were once humans, but over the course of time have.. mutated? There was only one king who spoke enderman, a half enderman, if Tommy was told correctly.. King Ranboo of the kingdom of night. Tommy bowed after realizing who it was.. He had an umbrella next to him, and it was wet.. Why was it wet? These lands haven't rained in years. Tommy was a bit upset, as prince Tubbo of the kingdom of night was not there.. Though two kingdoms apart they were best friends.. "Are you alright..?" Tommy asked the king, trying to sound humble. "Get.." the man started; then suddenly speaking enderman.. "PHIL!!" The king yelled, he was struggling with all his might to get the words out in English..

"DAD!!" Tommy yelled, suddenly worried.. He inspected the man's wound closer, no blood, no scratches.. just.. Water. Water that made his skin pop and crackle like an egg being fried. Tommy's eyes widened, calling again, "DAD!!" He screamed once more. Techno grabbed a cloth from his pocket, and wiped the water off, then bandaged the spot on the king's arm. "T- thank.. You.." the king stammered, his voice shaking and still not sounding normal.. He took in the air, breathing steadily, before he spoke. "The kingdoms around here weren't very.. welcoming." King Ranboo said, his voice finally normal.

"What do you me-" Tommy started, before Phil came down the stairs, and spoke "You're late." He said, his voice seeming annoyed. "The kingdoms around seemed like they didn't want me here.." Ranboo told him. "How so?" Phil asked, his voice calmer. "One shouted cusses at me.. Another threw a trident straight for my head.. and one-" He stopped, his voice sounding sick. "And..?" Phil asked, worried. "The knight at the gate was dead.. blood pouring from there forehead, a spear through it.. their hand- It- It- It had bite marks.. By human teeth.." Ranboo stammered, still seeming shaken by it. Tommy's eyes widened with his words, who would do such a thing?!?! "I- I see.. I'm sorry for the burst of anger I had with you before.." Phil told Ranboo, stumbling over his words. "You didn't know." Ranboo simply replied.

Whoever did that is fucking sick.. Tommy thought to himself.. Though another thought crept into his mind, but it wasn't his own You've done worse.. It told him. This wasn't the first time Tommy had thoughts invade his mind that weren't his own, but nevertheless it still scared the shit out of him..

I'll get rid of you someday, stupid thoughts.. Tommy threatened, to which the thoughts replied.. you've killed others, killing us off should be easy.. The thoughts laughed in his head, not enough to be a voice, Tommy couldn't see the thoughts as someone's voice, though he heard the laughs so clearly. "Let's speak in the meeting room.. Tommy, watch for any more kings." Phil commanded, walking into the meeting room with Ranboo. Tommy watched the door, and soon another king came..

He wore a suit as the other two kings had, his skin was black, as well as his hair. He had two red eyes, and two red horns. Behind him was a demon's tail. "Where's the diamond boy?" Tommy asked simply. The smile that was on the king's face quickly turned into a frown. "Skeppy said he didn't want to come, he thought it'd be boring." The king told him. "They're in the meeting room, bad.." Tommy groaned. Why can't they bring the fun ones.. Tommy thought, annoyed. How about we make our own fun?? The thoughts replied. No. Tommy simply thought back. Finally the last king they were waiting on showed, his advisor following. It was king Eret, one of the only human kings. His advisor was a girl with pink hair, like Techno's.. Her name was Niki. Niki was years older than Tommy, but she was quite nice, and Tommy grew to be friends with her.