Happiness - XiaoJin ft. Baby Myah

Normal POV
Yujin was cooking dinner in the kitchen for her little family. While she was cooking she heard a front door clicked.

"Myah, your mama home!" She shouted to her 3y/o daughter who enjoy watching cartoon at the living room. Upon hearing her mommy said Myah get off the the couch and do a little run to the front door along with her duck plushie.

"MAMA" Myah hugging Xiaoting's leg as the latter taking off her shoes.

"Aigoo~ my baby! You miss me this much huh?" "Mama carry me." Myah pout and reach her arms out for her mama to carry her. Xiaoting pick her daughter up and kiss the girl's cheek before making her way inside.
While she walked inside the house, Myah snuggle up to her Mama's neck. She walk in and saw her wife in the kitchen.

"Welcome home darling." Yujin greeted her wife. Xiaoting walked up to her while Yujin turned her head a bit and give her wife a peck, their usual habit.
"What are you cooking?" "Your favorite. Why don't you fresh up first. I'll finish this. Myah, go to watch your favorite show and let Mama change her clothes okay?"

Myah tighten her hold around her Mama's neck before Xiaoting walk back to the living room. She settle her daughter down on the couch and kiss her forehead before making her way to the master bedroom to freshen up.
After a while she came out and notice Myah has joined her wife in the kitchen already. Her daughter sat on the high chair and enjoying her food while her wife feeding her. She smile at the scene as she walk up to her wife.
She lean down to give Yujin a forehead kiss.
"Mama kiss Myah too." Her daughter whined with a pouting lips.

"Aigooo~ my baby want kiss too. Here you go." Xiaoting ruffle her daughter's hair and kiss her forehead too.

"You eat first. I'll just eat after feeding Myah."

Xiaoting sat down and start eating her dinner. But of course she would feed her wife too.
The little family were enjoying their dinner times together. After dinner, Xiaoting help washing the dishes while Yujin bring Myah to bath.

After washing dish, Xiaoting walk to her daughter's room and heard voice coming from the bathroom. She silently walk there and happiness overflow her when she spotted her wife and her baby. Her wife was singing baby shark song while their daughter playing with the shark toy in the tub.
She took out her phone and recorded the scene with a big smile plaster on her face.

She left to the master bedroom and folding the clothes which laying around on the bed. It's always been like this since they moved in together years ago. They both helping each other out, doing the house chores. Both of them are working before but after giving birth to Myah, Yujin resigned from her job and now she works as a freelancer which she can work from home. Xiaoting knew that taking care of kid is tired so she always help doing the chores after coming back from work.
Xiaoting looked up when she heard the bedroom door's open.
"Is she asleep?" Xiaoting asked as Yujin walked to sit on their shared bed.
"Yeah, after I read like 3-4 story books. Your daughter really have much energy."
"She copied it from you." Xiaoting chuckled as Yujin slapped her arms softly.

Xiaoting finished folding the clothes and take it to the closet. When she walked back and saw her wife massage her shoulder.

"Are you okay? Do you need to see a doctor?" She walked up to her wife and massage her shoulder.
"I'm fine just aching a bit. I'm better now. Thanks hon" Yujin replied softly and put her hand over Xiaoting's on her shoulder.

"Take a shower now. I prepared the warm bath for you." "Awww~ aren't you the sweetest?" Xiaoting could only smile at her wife.
"Wait for me." Yujin said before walk off to the bathroom. While Yujin was showering Xiaoting reading some books on their bed.

After finish showering Yujin applying some night lotion before joining her wife on the bed. Xiaoting put the book aside and settle herself waiting for her wife. Yujin tucked herself inside the blanket as she scooted closer and wrapped her arms tightly around Xiaoting's waist and snuggle to her wife chest.
Xiaoting stroke her hair lovingly and humming her soft lullaby which always put her to sleep.

"I love you hubby. Good night" Yujin whispered softly as she was about to doze off anytime.
"I love you more wifey, rest well my queen" Xiaoting whispered back with a kiss on the crown of her head.
Yujin smile and snuggle up closer to her before the married couple doze off to dreamland together.

***********
W/N
Another XiaoJin chapter
Request by: RowenaCanlas5

How was this one though? I'm not really that good at describing things. I mean what I imagined and want to portray are 100x more beautiful than my writing :(
However, hope you still enjoy this shot.
Thank you sm for reaching me.

And as always, thank you too my silent readers. I see that this story have reached 200+ viewers now. Really really thank you a lot.

P.S: I'm working on some pairs which isn't requested too. I'll upload once it's done.

Till next time~