Where I Stand - 99liners

Normal POV
Xingqiao walked out of her class as she only has two sessions today. The students are making their ways outside as they bid goodbye to the each other. Xingqiao responded with small wave as she didn't have any close friend in her class.
She walked along the corridor to the other building located in the university, Faculty of Fine Arts.
She came here everyday after class. She found a bench near the building and took a seat waiting for someone to finish class.

"That's it for today. You may leave now." Professor Kim announced as the students packing their bag.
"Goodbye Prof." The student bid their goodbye and gave the teacher a bow before making their way out.

"Yurina, do you have any plan after this?" Mashiro asked her friend as they were making their way out of class.
"Not that I can think of. I have to meet up with Xingqiao first." "Yah~ Kawaguchi. Tell me, are you dating that Huang?"
"Ani. Why would you ask?" Yurina surprised with her friend's question. Sure, because no one know that she's already has a girlfriend.
"Rumor have it all you knew." "Nahhh we're just close friend. She's like a sister to me."

Yurina response as she saw the mentioned girl sat on the bench where they usually meet up after class.
"If you said so. Tell Xingqiao I say hi." Mashiro told the girl as she left first. Yurina nodded and walked up to the girl who focus on reading her book.

"BOO~" "Yurina~" Xingqiao whined as Yurina tried to scare her. Yurina can only laugh with Xingqiao's reaction.
"What are you reading? You looked so focus." Yurina asked after her laughter died down.

"Nothing. Just a new book I have bought." "A new one again? How many books do you have on the shelve again Huang Xingqiao? Are you eating books?" Yurina laugh as she remembered how Xingqiao keep buying books every single times.

"Not that I count it often." Xingqiao replied simply.
"Ok ok." Xingqiao gave her a small smile and asked "Where do you want to go?"
"How about mall? My parents aren't home until midnight." "Sure anything for you."

After saying so they made their way to the parking lot to get Xingqiao's motorbike. Xingqiao helped Yurina wearing her helmet. As Xingqiao sped up Yurina tighten her hug around Xingqiao's waist.

*This feel so nice. Only if she's my girl* Xingqiao thought to herself.

At the Mall
Xingqiao POV
We arrived at the mall. We walked in and look around the mall. Yurina want to buy some clothes for herself and I'm being her best friend is also here to accompany her. After some times,
"Qiao qiao, I'm tired. Let's sit first." I heard Yurina said with her baby voice which always flutter my heart.

*Aigoo Yurina-ah. Stop being like this. I can't help myself*

"Do you want ice cream?" I asked Yurina as I spotted an ice cream store not far away from where we're sitting.
"Your treat?" She asked as I only chuckled.
"Sure." I replied and make my way to get the ice cream.

I came back with 2 cone ice creams and handed one to her without saying anything as I saw her face timing with her girlfriend, Xiaoting.
Xiaoting is Yurina's girlfriend. They're together since high school. Xiaoting is persuading her study at Australia leaving Yurina in Korea. But their relationship is going strong.
"Where are you, love?" I heard Xiaoting asked from the screen. I was sitting here waiting for Yurina's reply.
"I'm at the mall with a friend."

Yes, I kind of expect this because Xiaoting doesn't know about my existence in Yurina's life. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm qualified to be her best friend. I'm just here to accompany her.

Normal POV
"What's wrong?" Yurina asked after she finished her call with her girlfriend and noticed that Xingqiao became quiet.
"Nothing. Let's go back. I need to drop by somewhere to get my mom's some stuff." Xingqiao answered and gave Yurina a force smile.
"OK, let's go"

Along their way home no words are exchanging as both lost in their own thought. Yurina enjoyed the evening breeze and thinking of her girlfriend and Xingqiao is fighting with herself whether she should ask Yurina or not. After gathering her thought Xingqiao uttered.

"Yurina, why do you become close with me?" Their friendship is unexpected. They met in one if the orientation for freshman and clicked together because Xingqiao is a loner.
"I don't know too. Because my girlfriend is so far and I need someone?" Yurina answered jokingly.

Unknowingly to her, her answered made Xingqiao very disappointed. She thought that at least she's someone special but it's look like she's just a companion. She smiled bitterly and speed up to drop Yurina home.

"Thank you for today Qiao." "It's nothing. I'm going now."

Xingqiao replied quickly as she took the extra helmet from Yurina and leaving there hurriedly. She's scare that she can't stop herself any longer.
As she rode along the street her tears are falling nonstop. A fifteen minutes ride home from Yurina's house feel like years.
"Umma, I'm home." She greeted her mom tiredly and walked to her room upstair.

She locked herself inside and crying her heart out until her Mom called her down for dinner. She washed her face and came down to have her dinner like nothing happen.

**********
W/N
Hey yo wassup my dear reader, how have you been?
I'm up with another chap.
This one was adopted from wenseulrene ver. in my other story.
Sorry for the one sided love, Xingqiao.
I know you deserve better :(

Tell me your thought though. I'd appreciate it alot.
Thank you for 600+ views and thank you guys for being with me.
Till next time~~