Jealous? - XiaoShiro

Normal POV
As Kep1er made their debut fans have been shipping the members here and there. The most famous ship would be, XiaoJin. As the duo got close since GP999 and their friendship grew even more after Kep1er was formed.

Many videos, photos or even fancams of the duo has been release everytime the group has a schedule. This is not something nice and a certain Japanese not liking any of these one bit.

Well, who would? When the fans keep shipping your girlfriend with other members but not you? They rarely have any moment together.

Today XiaoJin has a schedule for Running Man shooting. This made Mashiro more frustrated after their fansite posted the duo being so close. For XiaoJin they just do it as fanservice but not in Mashiro's eyes.

Mashiro POV

"Arggggg~" I ruffle my hair in frustration.
"Wae unnie?" Yeseo who was sitting beside me asked.

"Huh! Nothing." "About Xiaoting unnie again?" "I can't lie to you. Honestly, yes."

"Be patient unnie." Yeseo reassure me.
"Thank Yeseo-jjing." I replied to her and patted her head lightly. Yeseo and I are the only left at the dorm since other have schedule and the 04-liners are hanging out together again.

I went to my room and slammed my body on the bed. I looked at the clock and decide to dial my girlfriend's number assuming that the shooting ended.

"Hello love." I heard her sweet voice.
"Ting, what are you doing?"
"Shiro, I'm a bit busy here. I'll call you later."
"I-" before I could reply she cut the line already.

I'm so stress and decide to take a walk at the park around our dorm. I disguise myself and leave the dorm after telling Yeseo.

I walk along the path watching people walking here and there. Some came with their love one. Some came with their family.

I walked to the furthest end and sit under a big tree near the river, our usual place. Yes, me and Xiaoting would sneaked out at night and have our date here sometimes.

I didn't realize the time as the sun already set. It's getting dark and people started to leave. The park is getting quiet. I sigh and close my eyes to enjoy the evening breeze.

"Shiro!"

I heard a familiar voice, now my mind is playing with me as I can hear Xiaoting's voice.

"Love!" I heard her again calling me with the sweet endearment she always call me.

"My baby." This time I feel a familiar warmth of hands wrapping around me.

I thought this was just a dream. I open my eyes and saw a pairs of arms around me.

I was about to turn my head when
"I found you." I heard Xiaoting's voice again as she kissed my cheek.

"What are you doing here?" I relaxed in her embrace and asked her quietly.

"I came back from the schedule and didn't see you at the dorm. Yeseo told me you came here. Anything bothering you?"

"Nothing!" "Love, we promise no secret. And if there are any problem, we'd solve it together."

She said softly and release her hands around me. This time she cupped my face and kisses my forehead.

This girl is too sweet for her own good. How come I have doubted her love for me.

"It's really nothing. It's just that I-I feel a bit envy over Yujin unnie."

"Yujin unnie? Wae?" "You have been closer to her these days and forget about me. Plus many fans ship you together with her." I replied her with a pout and look down after my embarrassing confession.

Xiaoting POV

"Aigooo~"
I chuckled lightly after her confession. This cutie pie surely is too cute to handle. How can she has such thought when I'm being this whipped for her.

I pulled her in my embrace again and caressed her hair lovingly. This time she hug my waist back.

"Ahhh matcha. I have something for you." I pulled away and grabbed something out from my coat's pocket.

"Wait a minute." I told her as she gave me a question look.

"Jjajjan" "Omo omo omo. It's so cute." She squealed after I reveal my gift for her. I got her a customize necklace with her favorite character, Baymax as a pandant.

"When do you get this?" "This evening. When you called. I was at the store picking this cutie up." "Thank you love."

She tiptoes to peck my lips. I gave her my biggest smile before helping her putting the necklace.

"Happy early birthday baby. I love you most." I whispered to her ears as she quickly turn around and hug me again.

"Awww my baby is so sweet."

We were having a little date for a while before going back to the dorm.

**********
W/N
A bonus update for my lovely.
A XiaoShiro chap.

I wrote this after seeing the news of them.
Wishing our 99-line babies a speedy recover so we can meet soon.

Till next times~