Lips therapy - Suyeon (Sheon) xOC

Normal POV
Jaewon was sitting inside Planet Café waiting for her girlfriend while staring into nowhere.

As she was lost in her own thought someone slapped her hand away.

"Yahhh! What did I told you about peeling off your dried skin?"

Yeah, you have a habit of peeling off the dried skin on your lips and Suyeon didn't like it.

You gave her a dumb face as she took a sit in front of you.

"You didn't use the lips-balm I bought you?" She quickly said as you could only gave her a silly grin.

"Stop with that face. I scolded you here, idiot." She said with a small glare toward you.

"Come on baby. Don't be grumpy." You said as you reached your arms to pull her cheeks playfully.

"If I see you do it one more time I swear I-"

Her words were cut off when you suddenly stood up and lean forward to peck her lips.

"Yahhhh~" She slapped your shoulder as rosy color has spread across her cheek.

You chuckled lightly and ruffle her hair before sit back down and sip your drink while holding your gaze on her. Suyeon lower her head and pretend to be busy with her drink.

After a moment you smile to yourself before uttered,

"You know what baby, maybe I have a better way to heal my dried lips." "And that is?" Suyeon looked up and found you with a mischievous smile,

"I could have the lips-balm from your lips instead of applying my own." You finished with a big smile, your dimples on display as your eyes turn to crescent moon.

Suyeon could only facepalm herself but secretly enjoy your silly but cute suggest.

"You're lucky I love you, Choi Jaewon." Suyeon said trying so hard to ignore her rosy cheeks while giving you a playful glare.

"And I love you more, Ms. Kim."

"Whatever, dork!"

You smile and reach your hand to hold hers which was on the table.

***********
W/N:
A quick and short one featuring Kim Suyeon.
How have you been my lovely?
To be honest, I have a rough times and lost any interest in things I love including writing.
But yeah I'm trying my best here.

Thank you for staying despite my absence!
If there's anything you'd want to tell me, my inbox is opened.

Till next times~