No.1 fan - DayeonxYeyoung

Normal pov
The long waits is finally over. After endless practices even between schedules here and there, the d-day is finally here. The day where Kep1er and Kep1ian can be connected, the day of 'Kep1anet' is finally happen today.

Kep1er has rehearsed for the last times until late night yesterday. So they could rest and have a nice meal today to recharge before the show.

"Time to go girls." A staff members walked into the dressing room and called out to Kep1er to get ready for the stage. The nine of them walked out of the room.

The walked to the backstage was dead nervous but they got each other so they gain strength from one another.

They gathered at the backstage and doing their usual chant, "Let's fighting together. We are kep1er."

"Gaja gaja~~" yujin energetic cheer before they got on the platform ready to perform.

They started the show with some intro and see the light stage. After the first performance finished they heard a loud cheer echoed the venue as they went back to prepare for the first section.

After a while the mc called them out on stage again. They came to the middle of the stage and greeted.

"First, let introduce ourselves. 2 3 hello, this is Kep1er."

They took turn and introduce theirselves one by one. Hikaru was the first one followed by the rest of the members.

As the other members took turn to introduced, Dayeon can't help but looking around the venue. She spotted a few of her fansite-nim and posing a bit for them before continue and spotted other Dyeonromdans a in every sections.

As she reached the right side of the stage where most of the staffs stayed and monitored them, she saw a certain someone along the crowd. She widen her eyes a bit and blinked a few times before looking back to the same place.

*she's so cute* thought that certain someone.

*but she said she's busy* Dayeon thought to herself but soon a small smile broke on to her face after she made eyes contact with the girl and the girl gave her a finger heart and mouthed, "Saranghae" to her.

The one in the crowd who could made Dayeon like this is none other than her number one fan and also her long time girlfriend, "Choi Yeyoung"

They became official during girls planet and keep their relationship until now. But only their best friends and family know.

Time skip

Section after section, stage after stage, finally the show has come to an end.
Kep1er members walked back to their dressing room with their heart filled with Kep1ian overwhelming loves and supports.

Opening the door, a surprise was awaiting them. Their manager, the company staffs, Dayeon's parents, Yujin's mother and some of their friends were presented in the room.

Yeyoung stand at the corner watching Dayeon with so much admiration in her eyes.

"She could melt. You know?" Ryu sion who just standing next to her nudged and whispered.

"I can't help. She's so cool and pretty." Yeyoung softly whispered back.

"Congratulations on the successful first fanmeeting. Cheers to our babies" one of their manager said as she handed them the cake. Hiyyih took it and thank their manager follow by the members who got the flower bouquets and gift from the people inside the room.

Knowing it has been quite a while for Kep1er to have some quality time with their family and friends, the managers and staffs left the room to gave them some times.

Breaking from her parents' hug and free herself from her members, Dayeon finally noticed her girlfriend. She slowly walked toward the older girl with her big big smile and opened arms.

Yeyoung on the other hand immediately walk into her girlfriend's embrace. Giving each other a tight hug, Yeyoung patted dayeon's head softly and whispered, "You did well. I'm so proud of you."

Dayeon snuggle her face into Yeyoung's neck and rub her nose against the skins before mumbling, "thank you for coming, love."

"I can't miss your important day. You know that." Yeyoung replied as they broke from the hug and interwind their hands instead.

"Here for you. My baby bean." Yeyoung handed the flower bouquet to the younger girl as Dayeon accepted before stealing a light kiss from her cheek.

They lost in their own world forgetting about the other who also stay in the same room with them.

"Ehem, don't you miss your mother in law, Yeyoung-ah?" Both Dayeon and Yeyoung blushed at Mrs.Kim remarked. Their friend could only laugh softly at the older woman before Yeyoung released her hand from Dayeon and walked up to give Mrs.Kim a hug too.

Dayeon standing at the side watching her girlfriend and mother's lovely moment with the widest smile.

"You're so whipped, unnie." Dayeon heard a fennec fox's voice beside her.
"As if you're not for Chaehyun unnie." Dayeon replied with a small smirk and meronged at Youngeun as the younger only smile sheepishly at her.

**********
W/N
Hey there!
This is another update inspire by the fact that Yeyoung attended Kep1er fanmeeting today.

I recalled back to the time Yeyoung leaving a video msg for Dayeon in final ep of gp999.

I love their friendship and try to come up with an update.
This is a rush one though. I didn't get to double check it.

Anw congrats Kep1er for the first fanmeeting.
And don't forget to stream, "We fresh." On 13th Oct.

So that's all for now.
Stay safe always, my lovely.

I'll try to come by as often as I can.
Until next time~