Love wins - XiaotingxOC

Normal POV
"You're back, Young miss." A family maid was talking to the young girl who just got out of her car.

"Are they home?" Jaewon asked referring to her parents.
"Yeah, they're in the living room." "Thank Mrs. Yu" Jaewon replied with a small smile and nodded her head a bit before walking inside.

"I'm home" Jaewon announced as she spotted her parents who were at the living with her mother watching some shows from the TV and her father reading some book.

She was about to go upstairs when a voice stopped her.

"So you're still seeing her?" Mr. Choi called out as he put down the book he was reading.

Mrs. Choi could only stay silent and stare worriedly at her husband and daughter.

"She has a name dad." Jaewon replied and smile bitterly knowing clearly that her father still hasn't accept her girlfriend yet.

"Is she teaching you to talk back at your parents?"

"I don't see why you don't like her?"
"She's a celebrity." "So what? She's also human dad."

"I don't want to hear this anymore. If you want to live in this house, break it off with her."
Mr. Choi raise his voice as she stare deep to Jaewon's soul.

"Yeobo~" Mrs. Choi said softly and caress her husband's arms.

"And I told you for the last time, I won't break up with her. Never." Jaewon looked up to her dad. She knew this was getting no where. There's no point arguing with her dad.

"I'm leaving it here." Jaewon pulled out her wallet and car key and put it on the coffee table before turning herself ready to walked out of the house.

"If you walked out now, don't come back." Mr. Choi shouted as Jaewon stopped on her spot.

"Take care of yourself. I love you mom." Jaewon said for the last time before completely walked out of the house.

"Jae!" Mrs. Choi called out about to follow her daughter when her husband hold her hand prevented her to move an inch.

"She became like this because you spoiled her so much." "She's still our daughter."

"Not until she broke it with that Shen girl. I told you, if I knew you help her behind my back. I won't let you live happily."

Jaewon POV
I walked out of the house with only my smart phone. Now great, I'm homeless now. I got my phone out and dialed a number.

"Hey! Are you at the dorm? Can I come over?" I said to the other line.
"Ok I'll be there in minutes. Love you too."

A walked to the road and caught a taxi.

"I'm here. Can you come down a bit? I need some cash." I asked her hesitantly.

After a while a girl with hoodie and mask came up to me. She handed some cash to the taxi driver before pulling me inside the building.

"What's with the late visit? And where's your car? Are you arguing with your dad again? Seriously Jae just try t-" I kiss her lips softly to cut her rambling.

"Yahhh! I'm talking here." She hit my arms as she blush.

"I miss you." I pulled her in my embrace and hide my face in the crook of her neck, a habit when I need to recharge.

Xiaoting POV
This baby surely is not okay. I pulled her inside the elevator and push the top floor button. She's still hugging me tightly. We stay in silent as I caress her hair lovingly. This is the sign that we need to talk.

I just hope this is not what I'm thinking.

Normal POV
The couple reach the top floor as Jaewon release her hand from Xiaoting's body and held her hand instead. They walked out of the elevator but instead of Kep1er's dorm they went to the exit stairs and climb up to the rooftop.

"The air here is good." Jaewon said as she release her hand from Xioating and walk to the rail.

Jaewon spread her arms out like wings and let the night breeze hit her face.

Xiaoting silently walked to the bench provided there and give some times to her girlfriend.

She knew her girlfriend will talk when she's ready. Jaewon stare down the city below for a while before looking up the sky. Closing her eyes, thinking back all the things she have been through, a single drop of tear escape her eye.

Jaewon is tough. She rarely cry especially not in front of her parents. She can't show her weak side to them. Being the only child, they expected too much from her. She let them control her life all they want in change of being true to herself which is being a Bi.

She gave up on her dream of becoming an idol and agreed to major in business just like how her father wanted her.

But this time, getting in relationship with Xiaoting made her learn to fight to keep what she love.

Now it's time for Xioating to step in. She stood up and walk toward Jaewon. She pulled the girl in her embrace and caress the girl's back.

Jaewon put her hands around Xiaoting's waist and cry silently in her embrace. Only with Xiaoting that Jaewon showed her fragile side.

Jaewon always being the stronger one in their relationship and try to be as tough as she can. It took much times for Jaewon to finally broke down and show this side. Xiaoting appreciated the girl even more.

"I'll be here for you, big baby." Xiaoting whispered softly as she patted Jaewon's back trying to hold her own tears back.

"I love you, Shen Xioating. Even if I have to leave my family to be with you, I'll never let you go." Jaewon said huskily after died down from all the crying.

"I love you too Choi Jaewon. Thank you for being the best girlfriend I could ask for."

Jaewon pulled away and cupped Xiaoting face. She capture the girl's lip in a sweet kiss, pouring all her feeling in.

"Can I stay the night?" Jaewon asked softly.
"You don't need to ask baby. Let's go!" Xiaoting pulled the girls with her to Kep1er's dorm.

**********
W/N
Angst? Fluff?
Idk what I'm writing though.

There's so many things going through my head right now.

Thank you for 6k viewers.
Thank you for staying with me despite my lacking.