Neighbor - HyeJeong

Normal POV
In the middle of May, a summer break from school where all students are free from classes.

Jeongmin woke up today and decided to help her mom watering the plants in their family garden.

As she was watering the plants, she saw a big truck stopped near her house. Only then she realized that there're new family moving in to the house next to hers.

She continued watering and glances to the new neighbor from time to times. On the last glances she noticed two girls walked in. One of them look around her age.

The younger one among them has long black hair with slight bang. She has pointed nose and a smooth face. Jeongmin didn't care much and just walked back into her house after finished watering the plant.

THE Lee's Residence
Hyewon POV
Hello, my name is Lee Hyewon. I just moved here, Busan from Seoul. I'll start my new life here and transferred to new school in next semester.

Lunch time
"Hawon, Hyewon, Come down, lunch is ready." I heard mom's voice from downstairs. I was in the middle of unpacking my luggage.

"Hyewon-ah, take this to the neighbor." My mom said as she passed me a bowl of soup.

"Why not Hawon unnie?" "Did you forget that she injured her arm?"

I facepalmed myself as I remembered my older sister just broker her arm days ago before we moved. I sighed and accepted the soup from my mom before making my way to the next door.

I rang the bell. After a while, came a girl around my age by she's way taller than me opening the door.

"My mom asked me to give you this. Err- we're just moving here."

Jeongmin POV
After finished watering the plant I went back inside and enjoy watching TV while waiting for my mom to finish making lunch. Just then I heard someone ring our bell.

"Jeongmin-ah , get the door." I heard my mom's voice from the kitchen. "Naeeee" I replied her and walked to the door. Only then I saw familiar girl, my new neighbor standing there with a bowl of soup in her hand.

"My mom asked me to give you this. Err- we're just moving here." I heard her voice.

Wahh~ Her voice is so sweet and her face is beautiful when seeing this up close.

"Errr hello?" I heard her voice again. Aigoo~ Did she just caught me staring? Way to embarrassed yourself Idoit Jeongmin.

"Ahhh yeah. Thank you. I'll return your bowl later." I finally replied her.

"Sure. I'll get going now."

*Andwaeee~~ Stay here cute neighbor*

She excused herself after I get the bowl from her.

"Who's there?" My mom asked as I walked in the kitchen.
"New neighbor. She brought us a bowl of soup." "So thoughtful of them." My mom said as she finished set up for lunch. There's only two of us today as my mom works on night shift today. She's a nurse at our village hospital. While my dad is at work like usual.
My older brother stay at his dorm and only came back once a while.

As we finished eating I volunteered myself to wash the dish and let my mom rest before going to work. When I finish washing dishes I grabbed my neighbor's bowl.

Normal POV
Jeongmin rang the bell of Lee's residence. After a while an elder woman opened the door.
"Annyeonghasimnikka. I came to returned to bowl." I gave her a bow and handed the bowl to her. I'm looking over her shoulder in temp of catching the cute neighbor.

"Are you looking for my daughter?" Mrs. Lee asked the younger girl.
"A-Ani I just want to get a glimpse of your interior." Jeongmin lied.
"You can came in if you'd like." "Ani ani. It's ok. Maybe later."

"If you said so. Anyway what's your name? You seem to be around my younger daughter age." Mrs. Lee asked the younger girl.

"I'm Jeongmin. An Jeongmin. A grade 10 student" Jeongmin answered politely.
"Omo you're really the same age as my daughter. Would you mind if I ask you to tour my daughter around later?"

"I don't mind at all." "Ok Jeongmin-Ah. You're such a sweet girl." "Thank you. If you may excuse, I'll get going now."

"Ah nae. Sorry to keep you. Came here anytime, ok?" "Nae, I will."

Jeongmin gave a final bow before making her way back home. What's an interesting family.

Later that day
Jeongmin get out of her house for her evening jog when she noticed her cute neighbor sitting in front of their house.

Jeongmin walked up to the girl and greeted.
"Hey there." Hyewon looked up from her phone when she heard someone just greeted her. Realized that it's her new neighbor standing in front of her with a shy smile.

"Hello. What's up?" She replied lowly.
"I wonder if you want to join me for jogging. I can show you around town. Y-you know, you're new here." Jeongmin rubbed her nape nervously.

Hyewon chuckled with the girl reaction.
"Can you wait here? I'm gonna change to something more comfortable." "Sure."

Just then Hyewon walked in to her house and changed. After minutes later, she came back with a track pants and a t shirt and sport shoes.

The duo walking around town as Jeongmin guided the new comer. They stopped by a food stall and having their snack.

"Ahhh~ spicy" Hyewon whined as she took a first bite of the over red tteokbokki. Jeongmin panic and handed the girl water bottle.

"Sorry. I don't know." "Nahhh not your fault. I just don't expect Busan tteokbokki to be this spicy. I had it back in Seoul but it's not this spicy." Hyewon chuckled with her own answer.

After the snack they stopped by an ice cream, Jeongmin usual. They enjoyed each other company and get close easily as they're the same age.

Jeongmin learnt to know that the girl will transferred to her school next semester. She promised to tour the girl around campus.

Just like that, Hyewon make her first friend in Busan or maybe their friendship might turn to something more in the future.

*Moving to new place isn't bad after all* Hyewon thought.

*Having a cute neighbor is such a blessed* Jeongmin thought.

**********
W/N
Heyyo, HyeJeong chap is up.
Request by: CryiNgO_O_O

What do you think of this one?
Leave me your thought, arraji?
Thank you for reaching me n also thank you for interact with my story.

And thank you always my dear reader.
We're reaching 1.18k viewers, that means a lot to me.

I'll try harder to improve and to give you more updates.

Till next times~