Chapter 4

Cale have a dream.

In his first life, after loosing everything he dears, he took the path of revenge. He grows stronger day by day just to get revenge against White Star.

He made a connection in every places from both Western and Eastern Continents to gather his force. And from the hidden shadows, he create his own organization to counter White Star's.

Constellations.

It is a name that a star forms was born in the dark sky. Interconnecting each stars to form a constellation sigils.

Cale named himself Black Star, a star who devours another star. And that alias spreads the world as the name of hope.

And from that day of the last battle…

……

Choi Han still fighting White Star despite being injured. His face contorted with anger and grief. All his friends, family, and comrades died one-by-one until he is the last one standing.

No…he is not the last one.

Cale, no, Black Star, also fighting White Star together with Choi Han. They already forgotten how many days have they fought for without any rest.

But unlike Choi Han who was fighting head-to-head, Black Star is more careful against White Star, who is full of tricks.

Blood strings shot out through his right hand's fingertips, forming into a sword. Then he mix it with fire ancient power and wind ancient power to increase the attack power.

The wood ancient power protects against the attacks. Water ancient power and earth ancient power for long-range attack. And the human ancient power to support the 5 element ancient powers.

White Star and Black Star have similarities. Both have the strongest organization and having a complete 5 element ancient powers.

But there is one thing that could counter against themselves.

White Star has a curse of reincarnation that the former Dragon Lord given. And every time he dies, he will reincarnated.

Black Star has a special bloodline of his maternal family, the Thames. It forms of a string made of special powers that only the Thames family possessed. That string can kill immortals.

Yes…the strings can kill White Star.

Both sides gave all they got. This is the day of who will survive.

Black Star poured all the last bit of the ancient powers' strength from the blood-stringed sword. Even he also poured his life force to increase it's strength.

Black Star activate his 7th ancient power. He can see the rings formed in White Star's body, but was torn, which makes him frowning.

But he continue to look at the weakest and worn-out point, where it passes through of his right collarbone.

He let out a sigh, 'After this, everything will end…'

He secretly take a peek at Choi Han. His body filled with wounds and gasping in exhaustion. But still, he standing up to fight White Star.

'…That crazy bastard.'

Black Star remember that unpleasant day when he first met Choi Han as Cale the Trash. He was beaten up that day. He really wanted to punch his face for revenge right now but…

'It seems that it's impossible…'

He let out a smile. It was a smile filled with sadness.

The three of them let out a strike. With their strength, it causes destruction in their surroundings. Elements and black aura mix together. Annihilating the surrounding along with the light that could blind the world.