-On Hiatus-

To the readers who waits for the chapters of the [Black Star], forgive me, this story will be on hiatus starting today.

I decided that this story will be re-edited as this story was lacking. Just because of my beginner writing. But don't worry, I won't delete this chapters until the drafts are okay.

While waiting, please check out on my first personal novel. Not a fictional or copied mtl novels. These are real novel I personally made.

Though it's BL.

Please check out [A Pastoral Life of a Male Zerg] and have a like if you want. I was focus on this despite school days is near and my PC was used by my siblings.

And there's another story I planned to post in my account in the future, thought I don't know when...

Here's a short description after this.

- GQuest_Creations

________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Fallen Earth Survival Guide (BL)

Author: GQuest_Creations

Description:

Portals appears everywhere in the galaxy, races awakens their abilities, calling themselves as 'Survivors' who survive inside the harsh environment of the portal.

Through discovery, inside the portals are the lost worlds that are missing since thousands of years, and races found their lost homes and histories.

But humans, they not.

Only a young researcher and a hidden 'Survivor' found the home in the grey portal. Only he will forever stuck as the portal closed. But he will survive in the primitive and dangerous world. Yet full of changes and new discoveries.

"From now on, this new Earth will be called Fallen Earth."