Extra: Christmas Party

(Timeline: Before the Elf Village Incident)

It was a night before Christmas.

A Christmas Party was held in the Super Rock Villa. Hosted by Geno without Cale's consent.

Those who invited in the party are the highest position of the Constellations, honorable members, and those who are so close to their leader.

Well…the party ended being chaotic.

Bang!

A sand some blue-haired man knock down in drunkenness on the table. A white-gold butler pointed towards a short-haired lady while announcing,

"The winner of drinking contest is Cage!"

Everyone cheered when Geno announced the winner. Cage, an excommunicated priestess of the God of Death, cheerfully raise a glass if alcohol, "Young master, I won! Come on, it's your turn!"

Cale wipe the children's messy mouth while looking at Cage in awkwardness. Cage was supposed to be with Choi Han's group right now. But here she is, drinking contest with the Mercenary King and one of the 12 Zodiac: Capricorn Bud.

Besides him is Cage's best friend, Taylor, whom he change his turning point after he acquire the Vitality of the Heart in Puzzle City.

"I can't. I don't want to play with you."

"Aw~ Come on! How about we bet that the loser will fulfil the winner's wish? One wish?"

"Hmm…sounds tempting."

"So, can we?"

"Nope."

"Oh, come on!"

Cage grumbles while Cale continue rejecting her invitation. Taylor look at their childish bickering of his best friend and his dongsaeng. Chuckling to such scene.

Everyone was enjoying such welcoming party. Well…those who invited in the party are famous figures around the Eastern and Western Continents. And most of them are Constellation members or honorary members.

For example, the Mercenary King Bud, also known as Capricorn. His friend, Glenn, known as Cancer. Eruhaben, known as Golden Dragon of the honorary members, Dragon Stars. Freesia, the assassin, known as Virgo…

There are powerful people under Cale's leadership. Even they are just friends and honorary members, they still respect him.

"Eruhaben-nim…"

Eruhaben, who's amusing at Cale and Cale's bickering on the sideline, look at the person who speaks on him. It was a green-haired lady wearing eyeglasses and white coat, like a doctor or scientist.

She speaks shyly with her voice stuttering, "I-I was s-still confuse about this t-theory so can y-you please explain t-this?"

She let him see the content of the book she hold and pointed it. Eruhaben raise his eyebrow, "Emerald, aren't you supposed to enjoy the party?"

One of the 12 Zodiac: Aries Emerald, panicked, "B-B-But I need to k-know! I w-want to improve the h-healing potions!"

"Little girl, you need to relax."

"B-But I-"

"No buts."

Emerald got sulking. Eruhaben sigh before he place his hand on her head, rubbing. Contrary on her sulking earlier, she got blushed that her face is like a tomato.

Raon, wearing a Christmas hat, approach them, cheerfully saying, "Goldie Cramps! Emerald! Merry Christmas!"

"Oh, Merry Christmas, kiddo." Eruhaben let her go while greeting the baby dragon back. Emerald also greet him back, "M-Merry C-Christmas, Raon-n-nim."

"Here's a Christmas present for you guys!" Raon took out two gifts on his spatial dimension. One is gold and another is green.

He gave the gold one to Eruhaben, "Gold for Goldie Gramps!"

And he gave the green one to Emerald, "And green to Emerald!" Then suddenly notice her lowered face being red. Asking in innocent tone, "Emerald, why are your face like a tomato? Are you sick?"

"I-I-I-" She froze and her stuttering got worsened. Eruhaben also notice it, "Hmm? Kiddo, why are you suddenly blushing?"

"I-I-I" Continuing stuttering before she dash away, shouting, "I'm sorry!"

Both dragons awkwardly look at her back slowly getting smaller as she dash away. Then Raon asked innocently at the older dragon, "Why is Emerald running away?"

"…Maybe because she's shy?" Eruhaben don't know the answer.

"Is it because she's new?"

"Maybe…"

Violet approach the two dragons before greeting, "Merry Christmas, Raon, Eruhaben-nim."

"Merry Christmas, Pretty Violet!" Raon cheerfully greet her back. He took out a purple gift before saying, "Here's a Christmas gift for you!"

"Merry Christmas, Violet." Eruhaben nods to greet her back.

Violet took the gift with a smile, "Thank you. And here's a gift for you too, Raon." She took out a black gift on her sleeve and gave it to Raon, which makes the baby black dragon happy.

They continue to chat together when suddenly, Bud jump into the table, drunk. Wearing a Santa Claus costume, saying, "Hik! Hohoho! Merry-Hik!-Christmas to everyone! Hik!"

"Bud, get down of the table!" Cale frowned but Bud ignore him. He suddenly shouted, "Come on! Let's have a drinking party!"

"This is a Christmas Party!" Cale pissed and he kick him out to the table. "Not a drinking party!"

Everyone laugh to a sudden event. Continuing the Christmas Party until midnight, even it was chaotic, it was a memorable day for everyone.
____________________________________________________________________________

-Outer Gods' Moments-

<Before Christmas>

Chaos: I wish all versions of my lovely wife will love me!

<Christmas Day -Current Timeline->

Chaos: So many versions of Order! *Excited*

All vers. Order: *Gotten chilled and paled* Huh?

Chaos: My love! Love me!

All vers. Order: *Look at each other before running away in the party* Run! The lunatic is here!

Chaos: Wait! Don't run! *Start to chase them*

<Sidelines>

Beast: Wow. Chaos still chasing his wife around.

???: Wait. Why are there so many versions of Order in here?

Love: *Whisper* I secretly invited them.

???: …Did you just mess Order's works again?

Beast: if the Order's versions are here…then where's the Chaos' versions?

Love: I don't know. *Then notice Chaos' versions* Oh! There they are!

Beast and ???: *Watching all versions of Order and Chaos being chasing around while speechless* …