Chapter 15

3 months passed.

Many things happened in the past 3 months, but Cale still in a coma after the 5th test.

They took him to the Super Rock Villa after they passed by to the Harris Village. And now, 3 months passed, they only waited for him to wake up.

“34…33…”

Raon, who is in his dragon form, countdown of the world’s destruction while munching apples that Eruhaben peeled and cut. The cat children snuggled besides the sleeping Cale with their cat form and also munching the apples.

With children laying on the bed, Eruhaben silently peeling the apples and cut them for him and the children to eat. Well, mainly to the children. This time, the average 9-year-old kids won’t starve themselves.

But their expression…let’s not say it.

While they’ve been like this, Geno, who was receiving guests in the guest room, meet them in.

And they are not average guests.

“Hah…no more nagging and whining of the God of Death.”

“Well, this is the only place where God’s power are blocked.”

“G-G-Geno, does y-young m-master woke u-up?”

“Hah…the war just happened in the Henituse Territory and the liege is still in the coma?”

There are four guests in the guest room. Two are familiar people, they are Cage and Taylor. And the other two are the members of the highest order of the Constellations called 12 Zodiac.

“Cross, don’t badmouth our lord or else I’ll make sure your face is on the ground.” Geno coldly spoken which makes the dark elf called Cross stiffened. His voice is low but still, he hear him apologize,

“…Sorry.”

Click!

The door open and another guest coming.

“Brother.”

“Just in time, Violet.” Geno smile looking at Violet as she smile him back.

Violet took out the papers in her sleeve arm and passed it on Geno. Geno took out his monocle and look the content.

After reading it, he nod, “Thank you, Violet.”

“It’s nothing.” Violet smiled with calm and gentle voice. Sitting in the couch while taking a sip of tea that serves on the table.

“What did you got?” Taylor asked in curiosity with serious expression.

“Clopeh Sekka confess everything he knows. The helmeted knight besides him is the real one who controls the wyverns. And he also said that he is an artificial Dragon Slayer made by the Arm.”

“What?!” Taylor and Cage look at him in disbelief.

“Also, the spies we planted on the north sent the news that another group will passed on the sea route at the Ubarr Territory with 300 ships on sail.”

“This…” Taylor look at him in worry. 300 ships…he was worried at the citizen’s safety if the Indomitable Alliance reach in Roan Kingdom at the northeast territory sea.

“Don’t worry. With the help of the Whale Tribe and war ships that we secretly prepared, possibility, we can obliterate the enemy.” Geno smiled then look at Cross, “Right, Mr Scorpio?”

One of the 12 Zodiac: Scorpio Cross, clicked his tongue as he answered in annoyance, “Yeah, yeah…the Aquarius Brigades, Scorpio Brigades, and Libra Brigades are already on their way.”

“Emerald, the bombs you made, send them to the Gorge of Death where the Leo Brigades and the Sun and Moon Brigades secretly hides. I’ll send the instructions to them later.” He gives specific instruction to the green-haired lady.

One of the 12 Zodiac: Aries Emerald, stuttered in answer, “Y-yes s-sir!”

“How’s the reaction of the Mogoru Empire?” Geno asked Violet.

“From what Freesia knows from her Virgo Brigades, the empire keep an eye of the war while waiting for chances to strike.” Putting the empty cup, Violet answered.

“Four routes from the Indomitable alliance and the Mogoru Empire’s schemes…” Taylor frowned.

“At least we can still repel them.” Cage shrugged her shoulders. Suddenly, she asked, “Then, how about those who will go through Caro Kingdom?”

“Then the Sagittarius Brigades and Night Pearl Brigades will go there as they are suitable in the Dessert of Death.” Geno answered.

Cross nodded proudly, “That’s right. Like in the Scorpio Brigades, Sagittarius Brigades and Night Pearl Brigades composed of elves and dark elves members. With the Land of Death which is suitable for the dark creatures and the help from the spirits, the winning rate increases.”

“Cross is right.” Geno agrees, then peek at the white-haired dark elf and mutters with a smile but not a smile, “I didn’t expect the idiotic weird elf suddenly got smart…”

“I hear you!”

Taylor look at Geno with worry, Violet notice his expression, asked, “Taylor, what is it?”

“Since Cale still in coma and you guys began to make a move, won’t would be the outside world knows your existence?”

Taylor always thought about it. Ever since the Henituse War begins, everyone lost their guard since the long-time of peace and got surprise to the ambush. Before Choi Han’s group came to help, the Constellations began to move and everything reverses.

Many witnesses their appearance thanks to the communication device and disappear in the shadows after capturing Clopeh. So right now there is a wide search to look their location. Of course, their location is well hidden.

Violet don’t know what to say and look at Geno. Geno smile, said, “Young Master foresaw this.”

“So?”

“Young Master said, ‘In the dawn of war, the stars aligned, and Constellations formed in the night sky.’”

Geno pour a cup of tea and pass it on Emerald, he made another cup as he continues, “Young Master foresaw this long ago as enemies are much stronger to fight. So we assist to protect the entire Western Continent against Arms and their allies, with the price of revealing our existence.”

“So it is…” Violet take the teacup that Geno passed on and take a sip.

“So that’s why God of Death looks so excited yesterday night. You guys decided to leave in the shadows.” Cage nodded as she understood.

“Not completely.”

“W-Why?”

“Only low-level members appears, the powerhouse still needs to hide to not let the Arm knows the level of our strength."

“O-Oh.” Emerald meekingly nods as she drank the tea. Cross suddenly stand up and rudely speaking, “I’m going first.”

Emerald got panicked and put down the teacup, chasing Cross behind as she stuttering in panicked, “C-C-Cross, w-wait for m-m-me!”

After both Zodiacs left, only the siblings and best friends are left. After Geno make the last two cups for Taylor and Cage, Geno took something on his pocket and pass it on Taylor, “After you guys going back, pass this to the Crown Prince.”

What he gave is an envelope. Inside are something that makes the envelope a bit bulging. Taylor take it, wondering what content is inside but he never asked.

The four talk longer before Taylor left, leaving Cage who just came to hide from the God of Death. Geno and Violet left the room and go to the kitchen to prepare some food for kids and Eruhaben. And nighttime arrives.

In the strike of twelve, the redhead opens his eyes. Instead of brownish-red eyes…

It’s rose-gold.