Chapter 13

Night has just arrive in Harris Village.

The workers gone back to their room to rest while some soldiers are on standby on the wall.

In the villa, Choi Han’s group gathered in the study room with Geno standing in the corner, didn’t care about their talk.

Alberu also joins in their conversation of the group. They first talk the information about the secret organization, or Arm as they called now.

They were thinking for the countermeasures against the enemy when Ron suddenly got spoken.

“I and my son were planning to come back at young master’s side.”

Silence occurred in the whole room. Everyone except the Molan duo and Geno were dumbfounded at his decision.

>…You’re leaving?

Alberu look at him in surprise.

“Don’t worry, your highness. We were still working on you.”

>Oh.

Alberu sigh in relief that Ron still working for him. Loosing a reliable helper gives him a huge losses.

“But why?” Lock asked.

Ron said indifferent, “The reason we left the Henituse County is to not make the family involved. But the young master got involve that supposedly not to.”

“And why do you care the trash?” Choi Han clicked his tongue.

“And is there a reason to know, punk?” Ron coldly spoken.

“Both of you, calm down.” Rosalyn was trying to calm both of them as she’s peeking at Geno, whose his face was darkened into the corner as he stares at Choi Han.

‘I don’t want them to get fight right now. Geno was in a bad mood right now.’ She shifted her gaze, still maintain her calmness.

“If not because of my son following you, I would have beaten you already that day for harming him.” Ron stares coldly at Choi Han who’s flinching in his words.

Everyone knows that Ron and Beacrox cares Cale so much that they willing to left the household just to not bring danger to him, especially Ron who takes care Cale for over 20 years.

And now, Cale was fighting against Arm in the shadow for a year, of course, they will be going back to his side to protect him.

Then suddenly, the space shaken which gives them a sudden surprise. Cracks formed around the room, and each cracks gives ominous forces.

Everyone’s faces turn pale, they only pale, not affected to any harm created.

Transparent tentacles came out on each cracks, only one crack shows only darkness. Everyone look what’s inside, but the darkness is empty and silent.

Too silent.

Time passed, they can see a faint silhouette coming closer to them. The tentacles move to the only crack with no tentacles and widening the crack to a large margin, affecting the space much more.

The silhouette comes closer and closer until they see what’s coming in. Rosalyn look in disbelief,

“T-That’s the tentacles’…”

A transparent sphere with tentacles seems dragging something. It was a large glass orb that it was much larger than itself but not much effort to dragging in.

The transparent sphere finally came out with the glass orb. Now, they can see what’s inside the glass orb.

“Eruhaben-nim, Raon, On, Hong!”