Chapter 7

'Shit! Shit! Shit!'

*Stop cussing anymore!

Super Rock retorted while Cale's mind messed up. He never expected to be the day he will revealed.

And one more thing he makes himself anxious…

"Hurry up and put back my veil!" He shouted out. Everyone in the room except the sleeping Pendrick gasped in surprise but he have no time to deal with them.

Using the spark of Fire of Destruction, he destroy the main rope in force which makes his wrist injured. He ignore the pain, and pull back his veil in Choi Han's hands.

Choi Han flinched at Cale's force for pulling the veil back. He surprise that he is much stronger than he anticipating.

But before Cale put back his veil on, he stops his attack and turn his head above, curses, "Shit! They're already here!"

He activate all 5 ancient powers in full strength, making a layered dome around Harris Village. From fire, wind, water, wood, and earth layers.

But Cale feel that is not enough, wearing back his veil, he letting out the strings in his fingertips, connecting like a large spider web until it forms a large red dome.

"What was that?!" Lock gets panicked at what Cale done. Not only him, everyone in the room does as they are in fighting stance.

"What was that for?!" Choi Han frowns, ready to draw his sword anytime.

But Cale respond in fury, "You punk! Do you know what you have done? You're bringing down a disaster!"

"What do you-"

"Shut up!"

At times when his string ability, his presence still exist after using his strings. His special presence that causes by the unsolidify awakening and effects of regression and reincarnation can attracts the Gods. As his simple leak of presence can causes the change of the world's flow.

That's why the unknown God gave him the Veil of Stars along with Ammutseba's protection of the house, unseen to the Gods' eyes and speed up his solidification of his awakening.

But because of his simple mistake today the Gods are now all eyes on him.

He still not prepare for this. At least, he will make the pressure lessened.

Suddenly, they feel the gravity pulling them hard down, almost makes them bend down in such pressure.

If someone saw what happened outside, they will shocked to see a phenomenon that they've never seen in their life.

A pillar of white light fell down to they sky. Everyone, from outside to inside the dome, woke up in the heavy pressure and a specular event.

The light hit the rose-gold fire, slowly diminished in seconds. Then it hit the wind, then water, wood, earth, and lastly, the string dome.

Every time it hit the layers, the layers disappear much longer in each layers while the light slowly weakened. But for the inside makes everyone can't hold on in heavyweight pressure, especially Cale.

Using all 5 ancient powers in full strength plus his strings cough him blood. His Vitality of the Heart activates in full strength, supporting from the pressure.

But still, not enough. The red dome slowly cracks up. He no longer hesitate to use full power in his strings.

The strings separates in his fingertips, turning them into dusts along the red dome. Controlling it, it compressed above Harris Village, turning into a miniature blood red vortex that is red as blood.