Nightmare - Harry

Louis's pov

.

I wake up to a hand connection with my face, it is quite hard smack. I look to my side and see Harry tossing and turning in bed, mumbling soft words that don't sound that soft.

He's having a nightmare, again.

I feel sorry for Harry and myself, he's having these nightmares at least twice a week, since a few months ago and I don't know how it happened so sudden. I always calm him down, though and I'd do it every night just to make Harry feel save and loved.

I sigh and sit up in bed. I lay a hand on Harry's shoulder and shake him a little in atempt to wake him, but his eyes keep closed and he keeps tossing around, like he's fighting something.

''No! Stop it! Don't hurt him!'' He suddenly screams. ''Louis!'' It hurts me to see him like this, this pained expression on his face.

''Harry, baby, wake up please. It's just a nightmare.'' I wisper and continue to softly shake his shoulder. It doesn't work though...

''Louis! Don't touch him!'' He screams again, and this time, his foot connects with my stomach. I know he didn't do it on purpose, and I'm not saying I'm mad, but it hurts like fuck. I groan and clutch my stomach in attempt to make the pain go away. When I see another foot coming towards me, I grab both of Harry's shoulders tightly and jerk him awake.

''Harry!''

''No! Louis!'' He screams, but sits up right in bed, his hands on my upper arms and his eyes wide open. ''Louis.'' He wispers soft this time and a low sob escapes his mouth.

''Hey, hey Hazza, it's okay, you're okay. You're save now.'' I hug him tight and continue to whisper sweet words into his ear.

''You were dead. Killed.'' Harry speaks up after he calmed down a bit. I pull away and look at him. A gasp comes out of his mounts and his hand flies up to my probably bruised cheek.

''L-louis, you cheek, it's swollen. Did I do th-that?'' He asks.

I flinch away when he touches a sensitive spot. ''Yeah, but it's okay.'' I say softly.

''No, it's not. I hurt you! Did I hurt somehwere else?!'' He starts panicking.

''Harry, calm down. Breath, please baby. It's not your fault, you were having a nightmare. You didn't do it on purpose.'' I try to calm him down.

''It is my fault. Oh Lou... I'm so sorry!'' He hugs me again and lays his head in the crook of my shoulder and continues crying.

''It's not, I'm okay Haz, don't worry about me, yeah?'' I start rubbing circles on his back and he calms down again.

''A-are you sure?'' He asks uncertain.

''Yes, I'm sure. I'll go make some tea for us.'' I pull away from the hug and get out bed. I hear some shuffling behind me as I walk out of the room towards the kitchen. I look behind me when I hear footsteps following me, and see Harry walking behind me, with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders. And I can't help but coo at the cute sight in front of me.

''Babe, you should've stayed in bed, I'm fine.'' I then say with sigh and start the kettle.

''You need ice for your cheek.'' Harry says and opens a cupboard above him, takes out a towel and puts some ice cubes in it he got from the freezer. He wraps it up and gives it to me.

''Thanks Haz, but you don't need to do this.''

''I feel guilty and want to help you.'' Harry argues.

''You don't need to feel guilty, but thanks anyways.'' I kiss his cheek. ''Wanna tell me about your nightmare?'' I ask, being careful, because I know how sensitive this topic is for Harry.

''Well... You kind of died.'' Harry wispers and looks down at the ground. I could see the tears build up in his eyes.

''Hey, I'm not dead, okay. I'm right here. No need to worry.'' I say and hug him again.

''I know...'' Harry says.

''Good.''

''c'mon let's head back to bed.'' I pull away and grab two glasses for the tea and pour the steaming hot water in them. I give one glas to Harry and we walk back to our bedroom.

I set my glass on the nightstand and lay down, holding the covers up for Harry. He sets his glass down in his night stand too and lets himself fall beside me, in my open, awaiting arms.

We drink our tea sip for sip and talk about nothing and everything at the same time, before laying down in our sleeping positions. Harry's head my my chest and my head tucked in his soft curls.

''G'night Lou.'' Harry mumble sleepily.

'''Night cupcake.'' I give him a kiss on his forehead and close my eyes. After a few minutes is hear his soft snores fill the room. I sigh and give another kiss to his forehead.

''I'm so lucky to have you.''