Robbed In Broad Daylight - Louis

Louis' pov

"Harry love!" I called my boyfriend from the kitchen.

"Yes!?" He appeared at the entrance.

"Do we have any eggs?" I asked as I looked through all the cabinets for eggs.

''No, I used the last one last night for dinner, I'm sorry.'' He replied.

''No, it's okay. I think I'm going to get some eggs though. I'll be back later.'' I said, as I put on my shoes and coat. I gave Harry a kiss as he stood watching me from the doorway.

''Be careful love.'' He said.

''Always.''

I walked out of our apartment and started my walk to the grocery store. It was luckily only a 5 minute walk or so.

Soon, I arrived at the grocery store and picked out eggs. I decided to buy some wine as well, thinking about a cozy movie night with my pretty boyfriend.

I got everything I wanted and walked to towards the check-out. I stood in the queue with my wallet ready in my hand. I noticed I had a lot of cash in it. I jst stood there waiting in for my turn, when some man bumped in to me.

''Sorry.'' He simply said and walked away.

Weird, he was dressed in black and hid his face under a hood. I looked back in my wallet and noticed it was empty.

''Shit.'' I muttered under breath. I looked around me to search for the man who bumped into me, thinking it was him, which was correct. Unfortunely, he was gone already.

''Something wrong, sir?'' I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw a small woman.

''I think I just got robbed.'' I said.

''Oh my, that's horrible.'' She said.

Something was weird about her.

I didn't know what to do, so I quickly paid my stuff with my card instead of the cash, which was now gone. When I was done, I walked out of the shop and called Harry.

''Babe?'' He said, when he picked up.

''Hi, um, I think I just got robbed in the grocery store.'' I chuckled nervously.

''What?'' He sounded confused.

''I was in the queue waiting to check-out, when some man dressed in black bumped into me. I didn't saw his face, he covered it with a hood. He said sorry and walked away. When I looked back at my wallet, it was empty. I think it was that man, he was suspicious, but when I looked around searching for him, he was already gone.'' I explained.

''Shit, you should go to the police. Meet you there?'' Harry asked.

''Uhm, yeah. I'll see you there.'' I said and hung up.

I sighed and made my way to the police. It was only a few minute walk, so I was lucky. I arrived at the police station and saw Harry already there, sitting on a bench waiting.

''Hi babe.'' I said as I stood in front of him.

He looked up from his phone and smiled, ''hi love, are you alright? He didn't hurt you?''

I laughed and said, ''no, I'm okay.'' I kissed his cheek.

''Good.''

''Let's go inside.'' I said and we made our way in. We walked up to the desk.'

''Hello, what can I do for you?'' The woman behind it asked, without looking away from the computer.

I told her what happend and she said she would report it. We needed to wait in the waitingroom, before a cop, came and got us.

''Can you tell me what the man looked like?'' The cop asked, once we were in a private room.

''Well, he was dressed in black, wore a hood, to probably cover his face. It was a black hood with the letter 'B' on it in white. From what I can remember, he wore a black, long coat and I saw a glimpse of shite converse.'' I told.

''Did you maybe saw what hair color this person had or maybe he had no hair at all?''

''He looked quite young, very skinny, I thought I maybe some dirty blonde hair.''

''This person sounds very familiar. We had more people reporting this kind of robbery with the same features. We're gonna do everything we can to catch this person, there's nothing to do really.''

''Okay, well thank you anyways. Hope you can catch him.'' I said and shook his hand. Harry did the same, before we walked out.

We walked to the car, because Harry came here with the car, and we drove home.

When we finally arrived home, we got out of the car and walked inside. I sat down on the couch and Harry sat next to me.

''Why didn't watched out better?" I sighed.

''It's not your fault Lou.'' Harry kissed me on the lips.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

That's how we fell asleep on the couch that night, cuddled up together and wrapped in blankets.

•••
Hello mushrooms🍄

I'm so sorry for not updating earlier. I was pretty tired and with the holidays and stuff...

Anyways, take care and TPWK!!❤️