Sneeze it Out - Louis

Requested by - outofellassystem
Thank you for your request, I hope you like it!

"Good morning, Lou!" A happy voice echoed through the house as Louis sleepily walked into the kitchen—still in his pyjamas—while rubbing his red and irritated eyes.

He sees his boyfriend cooking something at the stove while swaying his hips to the beat of music ringing from his phone. "Mhm, yeah, morning." Louis greets back tiredly. Harry turns around to look at Louis to see what was wrong. He didn't sound like his usual happy and sassy boyfriend he loved to be around with. Though he loved every Louis. Mostly the one in bed. If you get where Harry is coming from.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked him. Louis shook his head from side to side. He groaned before clearing his throat to speak clearly. "No, my hay fever is acting up. Like really bad. Really, really bad." He emphasises.

"Did you take your pills yet? You know they are in the bathroom cabinet." Harry told him. Louis shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know if that's gonna work. I read the weather report for today and they said the pollen count is really high today." Louis said. He took out his phone and showed Harry the weather report for today, scared Harry didn't believe him. He had a background of faking hay fever and sickness to make Harry take care of him or to get away with work and other duties. Harry always made sure to double check if Louis was telling the truth. They both learned from their mistakes. Though Harry loved to take care of Louis, he knew skipping work was bad and he didn't want his boyfriend to get fired.

"Oh, I see. You could always try to take your meds and see how it works. I'll close the windows for now, so the pollen don't get in easily." Harry said to Louis and started closing the open windows, while Louis did as told and took his hay fever pills. After having done so, Louis lay down on the couch with his hands rubbing his eyes, making the itching only worse for himself.

When Harry came back, he let out a sympathetic sigh for his boyfriend. He hated to seeing him in pain or being uncomfortable. He loved Louis dearly and always will. "I'm sorry, Lou." He walked over to the couch and went in his knees beside the couch to stroke Louis's hair. "I wish I could do more."

"It's okay, Haz. You can come and cuddle with me. It'll make me a lot better for sure." Louis answered. Harry smiled and climbed up the couch to cuddle with the love of his life. "Do you want anything? A drink maybe? Are you cold? Do you need a blanket?" Harry said after a while of cuddling. Louis laughed quietly at Harry's carefulness. This was one of the reasons he loved Harry so much. The boy was so caring and kind. He always thought of others first before himself and made sure his loved ones were happy. Even when he wasn't happy himself.

"Harry, honestly, I'm fine." Louis said looking at Harry. The curly headed one sighed but got up anyways.

"I want some tea anyway, so you won't be burden if you think you are. I know you well, Louis." Harry scolded Louis lightly. "I'll make us some tea, set up a movie and grab us a warm comfy blanket, okay?"

"Sure."

It wasn't long before Harry came back from the kitchen with two steaming hot and to the brim full glasses of tea in both his hands. He set the big glasses down on the coffee table, before walking off to the big bookcase in the hallway.

Louis waited for him to come back, but while he sat up to make some more room for Harry, he felt an itching in his nose. He knew what was coming for him. He didn't have time to think longer, because the first sneeze came and another.

"Bless you." Harry said as he walked back into the living room with a few DVDs in under his arm and a big blanket in his arm, practically keeping him from seeing anything before him. He stumbled a little before dumping the blanket on the couch next to Louis and walking to the TV to set the film up. When he was about to put the first movie into the DVD player, Louis sneezed again, but this time, it was a whole sneezing attack. He let the DVD box fall from his hands as he rushed to Louis when he heard he had trouble breathing.

"You're okay. Shh. Calm down." Harry helped him through the sneezing fit. When Louis was done sneezing, he looked up at Harry with dazed and slurred out a small thank you, when Harry gave him a tissue to wipe his nose with.

"Are you okay now?" Harry asked him. Louis nodded and Harry started the movie.

They cuddled up on the couch beneath the blanket. Halfway through the second movie, both boys fell asleep, knowing they were safe and sound in each others arms.