Staircase Accident - Louis

Louis and his boyfriend—Harry—walked hand in hand up the stairs to the 7th floor, talking about everything they can come up with. They just finished an interview with the other 3 remaining boys of 'One Direction' and Paul had dropped them off at the entrance of their apartment building in Princess Park. 

"-And it was so awkward, can't believe he said that!" Finished Harry. He told Louis about his adventure with Nick at the zoo the week before. Of course Louis didn't like Harry going out with Nick and you couldn't really blame him; Nick confessed his feelings about Harry to Louis, just before Louis and Harry became a thing. Harry didn't know Nick liked him though.

"That's great Haz!" Louis said, trying to sound just as enthusiastic about it as Harry, but he wasn't.

"Lou! You didn't even listen, did you?" Harry whined.

"No sorry." Louis chuckled slightly. Harry pouted, but didn't say more, as he knew Louis didn't like Nick, not knowing the reasons behind it. 

''Let's just go upstairs, I'm tired and it's winter. Can we cuddle?'' Harry asked. 

''Of course love! I'd love to.'' Louis grinned, giving Harry a kiss on his cheek. Harry smiled back and blushed, looking down at his feet. A gasp left his plump lips though, when he saw that Louis' shoe laces were untied. 

''Lou! Your show laces. Tie them, I don't want you to fall.'' Harry warned. 

''It's no problem Haz, we're home soon. Just two more stairs.'' Louis said, but he regretted it when he stepped with his left feet on the shoe lace of his right one, making him fall. 

''Shit.'' Louis cursed when he felt himself fall backwards. He tried to grab onto something, the banister or Harry, anything, but he wasn't fast enough. Soon, he landing with his back on the stairs beneath him and rolled down further, until he reached the end of the stairs. He groaned in pain and clutched his left wrist with his right and held it close to his chest. 

''Louis!'' Harry yelled, making his way down the stairs as fast as possible, stumbling over his own feet as the clumsy boy he is, but managing not to fall like his boyfriend. ''Are you okay?'' He asked once he reached Louis, crouching down next to him. Louis turned his head to look at Harry and a tear rolled down his cheek. ''Oh Lou.'' Harry whispered. ''Where does it hurt?''

''My wrist.'' Louis answered flatly, in too much pain to explain further. 

''That's all?'' Harry asked, only getting a nod out of Louis. ''I think we should go to the hospital, i could be broken.'' Harry said. ''Can you stand?''

''Yes, I guess.'' Louis managed to say. Harry nodded and helped Louis stand, careful with his wrist, which Louis still held against his chest. 

''Let me see.'' Harry motioned for Louis to show him his wrist, to which Louis obeyed. ''It's already bruising.'' Harry said, grimacing at the sight. ''Come on, let's go.'' Harry said. 

''How do you want us to get at the hospital?'' Louis asked then. 

''What do you mean?'' Harry was confused.

''You don't have a drivers license and I don't think I can drive like this.'' Louis said, referring to his wrist.

''Right.'' Harry huffed, though soon an idea popped up in his mind. ''I'll call Liam, he lives the nearest to us.'' Harry quickly got out his phone and dialed Liam's phone number. Liam luckily picked up soon. ''Hello?'' He said from the other side of the phone.

''Hi, it's me, Harry. So, Louis got a small incident at the staircase, we need to go to the hospital to let it get checked out, you never know.'' Harry chuckled and continued soon again. ''So, I can't really drive and Louis can't either, can you maybe take us?''

''Yeah, yeah, of course, I'll be there in 5.'' Liam said and hung up the phone. Harry stuffed his phone back in his pocket and turned to Louis again. ''Liam is here in 5. Let's wait outside.'' He said and took Louis' arm to lead him down the stairs.

''Next time you fall of the stairs again, I'll make sure to have my license to bring us there myself.'' Harry said, to which Louis laughed. Harry smiled, proud of himself with the fact he made Louis laugh, even though he is in pain. The two made their way down the stairs, back to the outside world and waited there for their puppy eyes friend and band mate. As Liam said, he was there in 5 minutes, so when he stopped the car in front of the couple, the two got in fast, Louis in the passenger seat and Harry in the back. 

''Jeez, what happened?'' Liam asked, glancing at Louis, you could see the pain written on his face.

''He fell of the stairs, his shoe laces were untied and he was too stubborn to tie them, even for those last two stairs.'' Harry directed the last part of his sentence to Louis. 

''Yeah, I know your point now Harry.'' Louis chuckled.

''Just saying!'' Harry said. Soon, they arrived at the hospital and the three made their way inside. They explained what happened and soon Louis sat on a bed in an examination room, letting the doctor examine his wrist. ''As it looks like now, it's just badly bruised, so the best option is to wrap it up in bandage and let it rest for a while.'' The doctor said. 

''That's good, I thought it was broken first.'' Harry spoke his thoughts. The doctor wrapped Louis' wrist up in bandage, a thick layer and told them both to let it heal slowly; meaning using it as little as possible. Soon, they were sat in Liam's car again, on their way to Princess Park. 

''Thank you Liam, for taking us there!'' Harry said once e and Louis got out of the car. 

''It's no problem Haz. I'll see you tomorrow.'' Liam waved goodbye and was off to his own place. 

''Let's go Lou, it's late and I bet you're exhausted. I know those painkillers make you tired.'' Harry said as he and Louis made their way to the stairs again. ''You got your shoe laces tied now?'' Harry chuckled. 

Louis rolled his eyes and said: ''Yes, I do. You too?'' 

''I don't have shoelaces Lou! I worse my new chelsea boots today!'' Harry said. 

''Right.'' Louis kissed Harry's cheek, which Harry returned and soon they were laying in bed, cuddled up together with their eyes closed and both far away in their dream land. 

🦋🦋

Requests are welcome, I'm out of ideas😚